Hulmerist Question "Sister I'm A Poet" Video.

frodisman

I was watching the "Hulmerist" video and was wondering what year and does anymore of that concert footage exist of "Sister I'm A Poet'? I haven't seen that video in a while. Is the guitarist the 5th Smiths member? I forget his name.
Had to watch video's all day to make up for his canceled show last night. :(

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E5P667ZU

So was the entire concert recorded on video or only this one track?

So was the entire concert recorded on video or only this one track?

that's the only live track on the video/DVD...the rest of the concert is MIA..the rest of the video is music videos for Morrissey's first 6 singles

so if you have Oye Esteban, it's still worth getting for the live performance and Ouija Board, Ouija Board, which is noticeably absent from Oye Esteban as well...I think it's also missing Certain People I Know which is on The Malady Lingers On..and Our Frank has never been commercially avalible for home viewing, due to the "skinhead" controversy...

I say screw it all, and release a DVD of all Music Videos, or at least those three plus the videos from the last two albums

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I figured that Sister I'm A Poet was from Wolverhampton. Too bad the entire show isn't available on DVD. Hopefully it will surface one of these days.

Thanks for the info. I figured that Sister I'm A Poet was from Wolverhampton. Too bad the entire show isn't available on DVD. Hopefully it will surface one of these days.

Wolverhampton is the, beyond a doubt, most sought-after bootleg/concert of Moz. I don't think it will ever see the light of day, as long as Moz is around anyways.

Our Frank has never been commercially avalible for home viewing, due to the "skinhead" controversy...

"Our Frank" was released commercially on the "Sing Your Life" VHS single in Japan.

3a91_1.JPG

"Our Frank" was released commercially on the "Sing Your Life" VHS single in Japan.

3a91_1.JPG

Yes....I didn't feel like mentioning it, since for all intents and purposes it's not on DVD...unlike Hulmerist and The Malady Lingers On....

Wolverhampton is the, beyond a doubt, most sought-after bootleg/concert of Moz. I don't think it will ever see the light of day, as long as Moz is around anyways.

Because Mike Joyce would no doubt receive royalites for his performance

Back
Top Bottom