I Got married to " Please, please, please"!!!

amaranta

Seasick...
After hesitating between "please" and "i won't share you" i ended up picking the first. Too bad Morrissey wasn't there to sing it!!! But i wanted him to be a part of this somehow...

After hesitating between "please" and "i won't share you" i ended up picking the first. Too bad Morrissey wasn't there to sing it!!! But i wanted him to be a part of this somehow...

what a beautiful choice. it's almost worth getting married just for that!
congratulations Amaranta x

Love the car..err very swish newly-wed's too.

I'm waiting for my funeral to chose a song.

very lovely pic.....

Am I allowed to crack a really poor joke?

...You got married to a song rather than a human being? That is odd...

and now there is a huge, awkward silence...

Congratulations by the way,

Love PTxx.

You actually considered having I Won't Share You played at your wedding?

It would be perfect for a divorce, but wildly inappropriate for a wedding. I'm baffled you could have considered it. Then, I was also baffled when a Nick Drake song about impending doom was used to sell a car.

I got married to a person but I didn't like it.

Next time I will marry a song instead.

EDIT: Damn.. I wasn't first with this joke.

Last edited:
It took me a minute to realise what you meant, :D I'm not very perceptive... I thought you got married to the song on one of those online marriage things, then the picture came up and I was confused as it was two people!:D

Good song choice, though:D

After I post the message I realized it was a little ambiguous, but oh well, this song has been a part of my life for way longer than my relationship!

im glad people are doing stuff like this. id probably also try to choose a smiths or morrissey song. though i cant think of one thatd be amazingly appropriate. not yet anyway. no one to marry.

Beautiful pic.
congrats.:)

You actually considered having I Won't Share You played at your wedding?

It would be perfect for a divorce, but wildly inappropriate for a wedding. I'm baffled you could have considered it. Then, I was also baffled when a Nick Drake song about impending doom was used to sell a car.

It might sound weird but I don't hold marriage to a such a high standard of seriousness. The choice of the song was just for me anyway, since I knew no one else would have a clue of what that was...

Back
Top Bottom