I love Andy Rourke and I cry.

Re: GO ON! I bet Devils can't do it, can she?

> That wasn't too obvious Pot Kettle wasn't going to email you. No biggie,
> we will see him in October when Morrissey plays Radio City. I hope your
> going to extend your stay at Casa Devils until the 23rd!!

either
a/ it was too obvious Pot Kettle wasn't going to email you
or
b/ it wasn't too obvious Pot Kettle was going to email you.

And you will not see me when Morrissey plays Radio City.

But well done, you have managed to mention MORRISSEY in one of your posts, albeit a poorly typed one.

Refer to my previous posts about the difference between "your" and "you're" and please pay attention this time.

I'm crying.

> LMAO no, I have known it for quite some time now. I just cannot believe
> such a person...exists...surreal.

If Andy I isn't for real that's like finding out there's no Santa Claus and no easter bunny COMBINED!

> And you will not see me when Morrissey plays Radio City.

Oh that's right, your going to DC. BTW, thanks for the hotel tips.

Attn: Lets Go Devils

Q. What is the difference between there and their? Your and you're? How can I remember these?
A.:
Their and your are possessive forms used as modifiers before nouns. They basically mean "belonging to them" and "belonging to you," respectively: "their problem," "your idea." You're is a contraction of "you are": "You're doing fine." And there is a word functioning in various parts of speech, but basically referring to a place: "Your umbrella is over there."

You can remember their by noting that it looks like they, except the y is changed to i and an r is added at the end. If you keep this in mind you also won't spell it thier. You can remember your by noting that other pronouns also have possessive forms that end in an r: her, our, their. Also note that no possessive pronoun contains an apostrophe. (This should also help you in making the distinction between its and it's.)

Re: Attn: Lets Go Devils

The difference between you're and your is that they mean different things. 'You're' is contraction of 'you are' as 'your' is the possessive form of 'you'. Some sentences to clarify the difference:

You're a great guy!
You're an idiot!

Your bus just left.
Is that your bus that just left?

Yep. Will you be showing off your lovely thong?????

Re: I'm crying.

> If Andy I isn't for real that's like finding out there's no Santa Claus
> and no easter bunny COMBINED!
Tell me about it! I am so distraught- I feel so used. Andy I- not real? Is Rourkie Bear real? Give me some semblance of reality...I'm grasping at something I always thought was there, quick get the oxygen mask..no Andy I? impossible....

> Yep. Will you be showing off your lovely thong?????
Oh yes I will Proper. I just bought a new pink lacy one just for you. I hope you like it. I might have to show it to you before October though.

No worries,Im very much looking forward to it....you always look amazing in a thong.