I turned 18 on Sunday, and other updates..

raincoated lover

concrete sister
..I don't really get the chance to come onto Morrissey-Solo very often anymore, which is a shame.

I have been a member on this site for almost two years, I think. During this time I have used this site not only to have brilliant discussions with like-minded Mozralites, but to keep my knowledge on current affairs crystal.

For those who I have spoken to on here, I turned 18 on Sunday! I am no longer one of the Morrissey-Solo children!

I also recieved an offer from Goldsmiths University to study a BMus in Popular Music - something I am absolutely ecstatic about.

I am in two shows, of which commence tomorrow, called 'Purple Knights - A Tribute To The Music Of Prince'. I co-directed the shows, and am singing, playing piano and synthesisers - I have been a very busy boy! However, there is no rest for the wicked as I start work on a production of Three Penny Opera on Monday!

I have also fallen for a beautiful, beautiful boy. I have liked him for a long time, and recently plucked up the courage to tell him so - after a drunken one stand with said boy, I felt it absolutely necessary.

I recieved a similar response - and am now pursuing!

Until next time,

Jacob
Raincoated Lover.
x

Then it's not your birthday anymore. :cool:

(Kidding, kind of. Congrats on turning 18!)

belated_birthday_graphics_04.gif

hope you had a wonderful day, and so gald to hear of the uni offers etc. :)

Purple cake, purple cake :guitar::D

purplebdaycake.gif

Happy 18th and Congrats on everything!!
Good luck to you. Are you still going to model?

Back
Top Bottom