I want to find the actual interview where Billy Bragg says he stayed at Morrissey’s house…it was unkind what he said

butley

I remember Billy Bragg was vaguely homophobic implying he bumped into Jimmy Somerville in the dead of night 💤

Yes but I’m sure I read him say a slightly different version in an interview where he seemed to imply Morrissey was sharing a bed with Jimmy S. Maybe I misremembered

I really must lay off the gin during the day - I read that as Jimmy Savile!
That filthy bastard only went for kids mainly, and dying kids. Jesus but humankind is definitely a mistake of nature. As McConnaughey says in True Detective:

"I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."

Back
Top Bottom