I went to South club in Manchester on last Friday night...

A

Andy I

Mr. A.M. Rourke was there! also Heather Street was there! But I got chucked out, Andy Rourke had me chucked out, after I gave him a present of a little book of Irish Blessings and photos and the address and phone number of my Victorian converson flat in London. I don't think I will ever be alowed in South club again as the bounsers know who I am now. Andy was talking to this bloke out of the band Haven, you know Joe Moss is the manager of Haven and Johnny Marr produced their debut album. Andy and Heather also spent time in the no public access DJ bit with the DJs. Andy and Heather left soon after I was chucked out I think? they probaly went on to another club in a private car.

> Mr. A.M. Rourke was there! also Heather Street was there! But I got
> chucked out, Andy Rourke had me chucked out, after I gave him a present of
> a little book of Irish Blessings and photos and the address and phone
> number of my Victorian converson flat in London. I don't think I will ever
> be alowed in South club again as the bounsers know who I am now. Andy was
> talking to this bloke out of the band Haven, you know Joe Moss is the
> manager of Haven and Johnny Marr produced their debut album. Andy and
> Heather also spent time in the no public access DJ bit with the DJs. Andy
> and Heather left soon after I was chucked out I think? they probaly went
> on to another club in a private car.

Cool story Andy. Did he take the present and then have you kicked out and where you kicked out just for being erm...you ?

Re: Yes Andy took my present and quietly said thank you...

Cool story Andy. Did he take the present and then have you kicked out and
where you kicked out just for being erm...you ?= Yes Andy took my present before I was chucked out, and he said thanks quietly, at least I think that is what he said as I couldn't hear him very well what with the music and everything. I took a photo of him and Heather as well. Yes I was kicked out for just being me, Andy would of told the bouncers and the manager of the club about me. I have been to South twice before on the Saturday Clint Boon night Andy Rourke was not there those times so I could stay until closing time no problem. This time I went on the Friday and Mr. Rourke was there so I got chucked out.

Don't you think you crossed the line Andy?

I appreciate the fact that you believe you love Andy Rourke, God knows you've told us all enough times. But you are obviously not prepared to admire from afar anymore are you? You've been to his ex-wife's house & tried to speak to him while he was trying to enjoy himself in a Manchester club. If I was Andy Rourke I would be just as worried as he obviously is.

Do yourself a favour Andrea and go back to London. The only person who will suffer from this is you as it's obvious AR doesn't share your feelings of friendship/whatever.

Not being cruel here, just telling it like it really is.

Re: Andy Rourke is my only friend in the world!

Thought that failed journo Johnny was your mate ?. I remember a shiity rockabilly band he was in called Peggy Penguin and the Southside Greeks or something equally ludicrous.
Awful. The laughing stock of Glasgow at the time.

Re: I thought Andy Rourke lived in that house NOT Maxine and her son.

So that is why I went there. I will never go there again. I feel sorry that I went there now.

Re: Andy Rourke is my only friend in the world!

> Thought that failed journo Johnny was your mate ?. I remember a shiity
> rockabilly band he was in called Peggy Penguin and the Southside Greeks or
> something equally ludicrous.
> Awful. The laughing stock of Glasgow at the time.

Aggghhhhh !!! Kasule I am NOT a failed journalist ! I have been in the same profession for 15 years.Not an easy thing to do.

As for Peggy Penguin we were not shite. Far from it. We sold out the Big Tree Bar in Coatbridge 3 Friday nights is a row( capacity 12 people,1 sheep and a mule).

As for the worst band in Glasgow jibe I will answer that in 3 words...WET WET WET.

Re: They had two cats outside the house.

There was one black cat I thought might be called Jake. I have a black cat called Otis! There was a black and white cat, I have a black and white cat as well very like that one called Jenny! My cats are not in my flat but with my Step-dad and Mum in their house.

Re: Yes Andy took my present and quietly said thank you...

>I took a photo of him and Heather as well.

What are you going to do with the photo? throw darts at Heathers face??

Back
Top Bottom