I WILL HELP ALL YOU OUT WITH THE BEST OF ALL

R

REGAN is regan

OK I REGAN WILL GIVE YOU A BREAK,LOOKING FOR THE BEST GOTH MUSIC BUT DONT KNOW WHATS COOL AND WHATS NOT? WELL LET ME HELP YOU ME ALONG WITH 50 OTHER DOCTOROS HAVE BEEN TACKILING THIS PROBLEM FOR 50 YEARS AND THE RESULTS ARE IN THE 3 GREATEST GOTH BANDS HAVE NOW BEEN PROVEN THE NUMBER 1 GREATEST GOTH BAND OF ALL TIME IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-#1}XYMOX,YES THATS RIGHT XYMOX ARE THE BEST CHECK THEM OUT ALL YOU GOTH WANNABES AND ALL YOU WHO KNOW OF THEM KNOW I SPEAK THE TRUTH NUMBER TWO IS-#2}COCTEAU TWINS YES COCTEAU TWINS YOU CANT BEAT THEM NO YOU CANT THERE JUST THAT GOOD FOLLOWED BY #3 THERE IS NO NUMBER 3 CHECK OUT CHRISTIAN DEATH THEY RULE AND NEVER DIS THE CURE THE CURE ARE JUST TOO GOOD PEOPLE

Ok,how about this:first off.robert smith blows(guys no less),but he and the cure(past descintergration) stink. How about sisters of mercy? what about bauhaus? siouxie and the banshees?? peter murphy?? great goth music. The cure are ok,nothing more. Their last best album was discinergration. I have two of their albums,no more. galore and bloodflowers were atrocious and should not have been released. there I said it. I'm allowed to.

> Ok,how about this:first off.robert smith blows(guys no less),but
> he and the cure(past descintergration) stink. How about sisters
> of mercy? what about bauhaus? siouxie and the banshees?? peter
> murphy?? great goth music. The cure are ok,nothing more. Their
> last best album was discinergration. I have two of their
> albums,no more. galore and bloodflowers were atrocious and
> should not have been released. there I said it. I'm allowed to.
---------TOO BAD YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT GOTH MUSIC KEEP TRYING DO YOU LIKE THE COCTEAU TWINS,YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO TRASH THE CURE SAYING SOME OF THERE ALBUMS ARE WEAK WELL ILL TELL YOU PETER MURPHY IS GOOD BUT ALOT OF HIS ABLUMS ARE NO GOOD AT ALL YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO MORE CURE AND CALL ME IN THE MORNING BUT CHECK OUT XYMOX JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT

Do me a afvor,don't help me out. i never said that Murphy's albums,all of them,were good. he is gothic though. I doubt half of the people you polled would even have a clue as to who peter murphy is. As I said,im allowed to say what i want about the cure. They're ok. To me,their not great,to you they are. thats cool I guess. Just dont see why we're having this conversation in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom