I appreciate all the feedback from all of you...but one person I will wait for...

F

Folly

STILL hasn't answered my request! I don't understand. Doesn't it make sense that Mr. SPM has turned down Michelle so graciously, I should receive the same respect? Hmmm? I hope he hasn't taken it in the wrong tone. I was very serious when I offered to meet up with them to dispell any of my doubts. I have nothing better to do tomorrow night, now, Steven. Give me a thrill, won't ya? Let's go out, and skip the old joe (I don't drink coffee). We'll catch up on ideas and common ground over a glass of prime vintage...I would say my treat, but I don't know if you would accept that- how 'bout we go dutch? I don't mind!

Now, this is what I call discussion here! I want to thank that person who has compelled this board to go into it's once every few months questioning of whether it really is Morrissey posting here at times. It makes for fun reading- even if I don't believe it is him.

Thanks as well to those still trying to keep the old Morrissey board alive with their questions regarding his shows and what lyric is his best, etc. It still must remain a board dedicated to Morrissey.

By the way- my Uncle, who is an interesting type in himself, told me while we were brunching Sunday that he heard a Morrissey song in Spanish out in Palm Springs (where he happens to find the climate great for growing certain plants that some smoke). I asked him which one it was? He said he didn't know the title, but he knew the tune, and the line "And if a double-decker bus crashes into us..." and I laughed and told him it was The Smiths, "There is a light..." It was funny for him to hear, and he said it was a good song. He wasn't aware that old music he listened to years ago had been translated into spanish. I told him that a lot of it has even been turned into muzac! Anyway. Just thought that was a tad funny...he was an original KROQ listener- if any of you know what that may be. I grew up with music my uncle passed on to me. Thanks to him, I am as savvy as I am when it comes to my knowledge!

Ta-ta!

Re: Morrissey or not...

Ok, so let's supose that Morrissey wrote something in this board,... and we know that you live in the same area,... so that would be easy for you. But, Folly,... It seems that you are testing that suposed Morrissey. What do you expect from him? ..."hey, Morrissey, if you are reading this, please put your head out of window and smile to me"... Can't you see this is offensive? ...Is Morrissey here, with us? Maybe yes, maybe not... I don't have the answer, but have you? This is internet, and we know almost nothing about each other. Do you think that Morrissey would do something just to feed your ego? And if that's not Morrissey, why are you so concerned?

Regarding that subject: the dog, etc... I promise that I will not mention this anymore. I'm sure that you don't care about my opinion, but however, I want to assure you that I will not even mention this. Yes, girl, I care about your feelings. Maybe you didn't notice, but I did post a message here to you, with my e mail address, because maybe we could talk about it "out of this board". No, don't worry, I don't want to be your friend. However, if you want to forget it all, that's fine for me. I will NOT meantion this anymore, because actually it is not my business. Is it ok for you? I hope so.

Back
Top Bottom