Identification of Bradley Steyn - true-to-you.net

TTY: Identification

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_140803_01

3 August 2014

3 August 2014 / identification

It is understood that the music venue security officer who is harassing Morrissey also uses the name Brad HawkSteyn, and is known online as Springy.

I don't even know where to begin in addressing why this update is problematic. I can't see how it won't end up backfiring horribly.

I've never heard of Nick Cave, Bono or Chris Martin saying anything too controversial or attempt to hire a hitman (allegedly) either! I imagine those are probably boring sites anyway, but feel free to post specific links to those forums as examples so I can take a look.

Where is de facto & de jure legal! presumed culpability that Morrissey - hire a hitman?

'There's no place and no time, in my life anymore, for revenge.'

And on the same album is Sorrow Will Come in the End.. which is not about the remorse of anal sex (in case you haven't heard the song).

It is becoming harder to see the purpose of Morrissey these days. He's trouble. Wherever he goes and whatever he does he leaves behind a trail of enemies. The internet, particularly this site, has held up a mirror to the real Morrissey, and it isn't pretty.

Speaking of a trail of enemies, David Bowie once said, "I'm the sum of all the collective thought people have about me." A lot of people I talk to (outside of this website) think there is something really wrong (physically and/or mentally) with Moz and can't really seem to function "normally" or at least like he used to anymore. Another tour cancellation (allegedly caused by KY infecting him), no album promotion (OK, there is a interview with Hot Press lined-up and possibly Euro tour dates later in the year) which is killing sales of WPINYB and now the sordid business of a plot to harm/murder David T, allegedly. Can it go any more off the rails?

Moz wants us to know (does anybody believe Julia posts from her own volition on TTY anymore?) he never "knew" (I'd like to "know" his definition of "knew/knowing", maybe in the Biblical sense, but I digress) Steyn but he can be found on FB using the moniker "Springy" should you care to meander in his general direction and get HIS address. Is it too late to put a hit on the unwilling hit-man? I'm sure there are willing fans. And don't forget Young & Visconti while you're at it!

But the rub of it all is that this whole circus (Peta disapproved, of course!) is what people are hearing about Moz instead of seeing him, in all his glory, belting out I'm Not a Man on Letterman or talking about how the Bullfighter should die to Uncut or hamming it up with Russell Brand. It's unfortunate the turn of events that has ensued around this album but one gets the sense that a lot of this could've been avoided.

Speaking of a trail of enemies, David Bowie once said, "I'm the sum of all the collective thought people have about me." A lot of people I talk to (outside of this website) think there is something really wrong (physically and/or mentally) with Moz and can't really seem to function "normally" or at least like he used to anymore. Another tour cancellation (allegedly caused by KY infecting him), no album promotion (OK, there is a interview with Hot Press lined-up and possibly Euro tour dates later in the year) which is killing sales of WPINYB and now the sordid business of a plot to harm/murder David T, allegedly. Can it go any more off the rails?

Moz wants us to know (does anybody believe Julia posts from her own volition on TTY anymore?) he never "knew" (I'd like to "know" his definition of "knew/knowing", maybe in the Biblical sense, but I digress) Steyn but he can be found on FB using the moniker "Springy" should you care to meander in his general direction and get HIS address. Is it too late to put a hit on the unwilling hit-man? I'm sure there are willing fans. And don't forget Young & Visconti while you're at it!

But the rub of it all is that this whole circus (Peta disapproved, of course!) is what people are hearing about Moz instead of seeing him, in all his glory, belting out I'm Not a Man on Letterman or talking about how the Bullfighter should die to Uncut or hamming it up with Russell Brand. It's unfortunate the turn of events that has ensued around this album but one gets the sense that a lot of this could've been avoided.

Ha, very funny! Yes, I did notice he said in his statement he didn't "know" the bodyguard - he used inverted comas, leaving the term know to our interpretation.
But don't you think Mike Joyce would have got it a long time ago if Morrissey's fans were that willing?

I remember when he did the One Show he was so charming, witty and funny; he said his Mum was watching the program, which is why he was on his best behaviour. If only he could pretend his Mum is watching everytime he wants to open his mouth or at least every time he wants to make a statement...

Morrissey is now operating like Colonel Kurtz, he is way up the river and is just surrounded by sycophants, yes men and amateurs who bow to his every whim. He really needs strong management but I fear he is too far gone to trust anyone again.

I'd agree 100% with that. He needs to sack Donnie and the clowns he has surrounded himself with for the past few years, get some decent managment, shut up for a bit, and let them deal with all the mess that constantly surrounds him. I think 'World Peace' is a great record, but I want to see Morrissey out there promoting it - not shooting himself in the foot by getting into a 'who's the biggest internet troll' pissing contest with his ex security. Every time Morrissey seems to get some forward momentum going, it's like he deliberately shoots himself in the foot. I'm just so tired of it. The guy is his own worst enemy.

You mean this post below? We all know this is the truth....and david t, especially knows this....

david t....come on. How are you being harassed here?. You just keep the ball rolling don't you. This is what you wanted all along .....recognition by Morrissey.

You thought he was a God in your teens....you never forgave him when you found out he was human.

Steyn accuses Morrissey & Knutsen, and in your mind davidt is at fault? How so? Morrissey's initial statement on this matter was a typically graceless effort full of bile aimed at davidt and this site, all of which was completely unnecessary and counter-productive. A poster here wrote a far better neutral statement the other day.

In the UK if a member of the public, even one unconnected to the case, makes a complaint the police are compelled to investigate. Perhaps someone over there should contact the LAPD and get all this out in the open. Knutsen in particular should be investigated.

Steyn accuses Morrissey & Knutsen, and in your mind davidt is at fault? How so? Morrissey's initial statement on this matter was a typically graceless effort full of bile aimed at davidt and this site, all of which was completely unnecessary and counter-productive. A poster here wrote a far better neutral statement the other day.

In the UK if a member of the public, even one unconnected to the case, makes a complaint the police are compelled to investigate. Perhaps someone over there should contact the LAPD and get all this out in the open. Knutsen in particular should be investigated.

Below is david t's post that I responded to....He's implying that he, david t, is being harassed? By who?....Anybody can see that is false? I called him out on this. Morrissey is being harassed by the the bodyguard....trying to shake him down. Anybody that believes Morrissey would hire some unknown ass to kill/hurt david t. is just plain stupid, even the goons at TMZ could see that, but they got their story. David is running with this story,...because he's got Morrissey attention now...finally.....

He keeps rolling the ball along here and the legions of the "walking dead"... fall in line. So let's keep it up....this is so much more interesting than just letting the legal process unfold. And we get to talk about stuff we know nothing about...come on...bring it.

"Victim or life's adventurer? Of the two it looks like Morrissey is choosing victim in this case as he is maintaining that he is the one being harassed here. But at the same time getting his shots in...

We will see what is true as if Bradley didn't go to the LAPD, Morrissey himself has claimed to and I'd say if they seriously investigate, they won't be buying anyone's BS. In my opinion, Morrissey has shown signs of a narcissistic self-serving bias in the recent past, taking credit for successes but blaming others for failures so if it's going to be based on someone's word, his word better be solid."

If a lawsuit is indeed filed, he must have hired a lawyer and possibly spent a considerable amount of money and may be serious in following through if he thinks he has a chance of winning so in that sense it's still open. Harvey Levin on TMZ said he thought the court would deny it. I don't know how it works, he files it and then the court needs to accept it and then it becomes public?

Many lawyers take things on spec. They get x% of any money that comes in. As for the lawsuit, unless Steyn(however many names) is a vexatious litigant, then as soon as he files it's accepted and you just wait for the public records to get updated to see it. I've spent my $5 looking and I don't think I want to spend anymore looking for something that I don't think will exist.

remember this is tmz we're talking about... the site that said morrissey was "attacked" and "knocked to the ground" in san jose

:rolleyes:

That call would result in one thing over here -- a laugh as soon as the phone was hung up.

It sounds like Morrissey voluntarily did it himself as he did say "Please note that Bradley Steyn's statement is now in the hands of the Los Angeles Police Department, and is subject to both criminal and civil action."

Just speculating - I imagine Steyn's lawyer advised him this would likely happen, which is one thing to consider since apparently he went ahead and filed the suit. If he totally made it up he could be in deep trouble himself.

Perhaps someone over there should contact the LAPD and get all this out in the open. Knutsen in particular should be investigated.

Last edited:
It sounds like Morrissey voluntarily did it himself as he did say "Please note that Bradley Steyn's statement is now in the hands of the Los Angeles Police Department, and is subject to both criminal and civil action."

Let's keep the ball rolling david.....hell we might forget that it is now a legal process.....

Then everyone would quit talking about YOU. So obvious that you want this.

Having reread the original Moz-solo post (the one from TMZ), I've noticed some pretty glaring deletions and examples of vagueness that call into question the essential usefulness of the original declarations--the ones that have all of us up in our proverbial arms. I quote that post liberally as follows:
According to Steyn ... Morrissey hated the guy who ran one of his fan websites -- Morrissey-solo.com -- which he felt invaded his personal life. [all of that is speculative hearsay] Steyn claims in the suit Morrissey asked [whom?] if there was a way the fan [the fan or the guy who ran one of his fan websites] "could get hurt [how? financially? physically? emotionally [e.g. by being barred from a concert]?."

Steyn claims [Steyn made a claim right in front of Morrissey? or Steyn now claims that "right in front of Morrissey..."] right in front of Morrissey ... [why the ellipsis??] the tour manager asked [the tour manager asked!!] if the fan [the fan?/which fan? or the guy who ran one of his fan websites] "could be gotten rid of." Then they [they who? Morrissey and tour manager? Steyn and Morrissey? Steyn and tour manager? Steyn and some other previously-unidentified person?] discussed how to get the fan's home address [to be used to deliver a summons?].

The biggest problem is that the greatest unambiguous claim laid is against the tour manager--not against Morrissey. Morrissey can't be responsible for every off-the-cuff comment or question made by Morrissey's tour manager, can Morrissey?

alainsane!
Good to see a user from the bad old days.

Having reread the original Moz-solo post (the one from TMZ), I've noticed some pretty glaring deletions and examples of vagueness that call into question the essential usefulness of the original declarations--the ones that have all of us up in our proverbial arms. I quote that post liberally as follows:
According to Steyn ... Morrissey hated the guy who ran one of his fan websites -- Morrissey-solo.com -- which he felt invaded his personal life. [all of that is speculative hearsay] Steyn claims in the suit Morrissey asked [whom?] if there was a way the fan [the fan or the guy who ran one of his fan websites] "could get hurt [how? financially? physically? emotionally [e.g. by being barred from a concert]?."

Steyn claims [Steyn made a claim right in front of Morrissey? or Steyn now claims that "right in front of Morrissey..."] right in front of Morrissey ... [why the ellipsis??] the tour manager asked [the tour manager asked!!] if the fan [the fan?/which fan? or the guy who ran one of his fan websites] "could be gotten rid of." Then they [they who? Morrissey and tour manager? Steyn and Morrissey? Steyn and tour manager? Steyn and some other previously-unidentified person?] discussed how to get the fan's home address [to be used to deliver a summons?].

The biggest problem is that the greatest unambiguous claim laid is against the tour manager--not against Morrissey. Morrissey can't be responsible for every off-the-cuff comment or question made by Morrissey's tour manager, can Morrissey?

So can you be investigated for stating that Morrissey should be killed like John Lennon; in my opinion,Morrissey has every reason to fear you, not to mention you are disgracefully using the murder of a legend as foder for your ridiculous commentary. Can anyone in the UK look into an investigation against JB?

So can you be investigated for stating that Morrissey should be killed like John Lennon; in my opinion,Morrissey has every reason to fear you, not to mention you are disgracefully using the murder of a legend as foder for your ridiculous commentary. Can anyone in the UK look into an investigation against JB?

In America, no. There has to be a threat that he would do it. Wishing someone harm is not illegal. As you should know from the "I hope he dies in a car crash" comment from Morrissey about Rogan. Trolls know how to pick their words.

Back
Top Bottom