if you could ask him three questions...

Would you have to turn the sheets down first?

That is so funny! Is that how it's done? Okay, I'll turn down the sheets but he gets to open my curtains. We'd be a regular maid service. Where does the mint go? Under my boob?

That is so funny! Is that how it's done? Okay, I'll turn down the sheets but he gets to open my curtains. We'd be a regular maid service. Where does the mint go? Under my boob?

Trust your instincts. You could always do it like Doubletree and offer fresh-baked cookies. That's probably something he's never seen before, not even from Julia. Or Jake.

Trust your instincts. You could always do it like Doubletree and offer fresh-baked cookies. That's probably something he's never seen before, not even from Julia. Or Jake.

once I stayed at a Marriott with my mom, who had lots and lots of special frequent customer points because she lived at a Marriott Suites thingy across from the Pentagon for two years, and we got an ice bucket full of beer, and a bowl of apples and granola in our room when we got back at night, and that was one of the top three beers I've ever had in my life, just because it made me happy. Good apple too.

So, um... I'm like a cold beer. Drink me.

Chocolate dipped strawberries and a bottle of wine.

I have a universal church key. It fits every bottle but only has eyes for one.

That was beautiful. :cool::p

Thank you.

I once worked for a hotel. When there was a wedding staying there the bride and groom would usually put together a basket for the people attending the wedding staying at the hotel which we had to distribute. Being in wine country the baskets usually consisted of a nice bottle of wine, cheese, crackers, dry salami, imported chocolates, all classy stuff. One particular couple put together a basket with beef jerky, cheez-its, shelled peanuts and candy bars. I don't know if they did it because it was ironic or because they were classless, but I couldn't help but think I liked those people. *totally embarrassed*

Thank you.

I once worked for a hotel. When there was a wedding staying there the bride and groom would usually put together a basket for the people attending the wedding staying at the hotel which we had to distribute. Being in wine country the baskets usually consisted of a nice bottle of wine, cheese, crackers, dry salami, imported chocolates, all classy stuff. One particular couple put together a basket with beef jerky, cheez-its, shelled peanuts and candy bars. I don't know if they did it because it was ironic or because they were classless, but I couldn't help but think I liked those people. *totally embarrassed*

And Boone's Farm? Please tell me there was Boone's Farm. The only wine that's so pathetic they don't even bother to card you when you try to buy it and you're 15. Which I once was. Many, many years ago.

And Boone's Farm? Please tell me there was Boone's Farm. The only wine that's so pathetic they don't even bother to card you when you try to buy it and you're 15. Which I once was. Many, many years ago.

Actually I think it was a liter bottle of Pepsi.

1 - Soooo.... what do you think is going on on that there "Lost" island?
2 - Could you pass me the barbeque sauce?
3 - Is it possible to do like Jake and Elwood did and get the "band" back together?

BluesBrotherspromo.JPG

Okay. Here's the answers I half-assed gleaned from the cosmos to my questions.

Yes he can draw.
He's most relaxed while sleeping and apparently also a smart ass.
I actually still don't have confirmation on the third question yet.

If you were a superhero, what power would you have?
If you got a tattoo, what would it be?
Do these letters make my naked arse look big?

Back
Top Bottom