I'm not surprised...NO TICKETS

Latin_Drummer

So I've lost out twice now, first for the supposed KROQ presale and now the general sale. I'm more than mad, but I won't use any obsceneties or point any fingers. So now this little forumer is simply going to plea. Any offers for a single ticket for the saturday gig (i can only go on saturday) can go to my inbox or to my email = david_savala at hotmail.com

thanks so much. i'll go sulk now.

Keep trying!!!! I was just able to "upgrade" my balcony seat for saturday to loge. People are looking and then releasing tickets so keep pecking at that keyboard a while longer. And, there will be plenty of tickets for sale on here for face value I'm sure. (My balcony one for saturday, for example ;) ).

So I've lost out twice now, first for the supposed KROQ presale and now the general sale. I'm more than mad, but I won't use any obsceneties or point any fingers. So now this little forumer is simply going to plea. Any offers for a single ticket for the saturday gig (i can only go on saturday) can go to my inbox or to my email = david_savala at hotmail.com

thanks so much. i'll go sulk now.

i might be getting special tickets, so i'll contact you when that happens. i'll probably have 2 orchestra seats to sell you for feb 3

yeah i still need 2-4 tickets for saturday night. ill probably end up buying 'em from someone selling them online :(

I have one ticket for Saturday night in the Right Center Lodge Row B. Just looking to get what I paid for it....93 whatever. Contact me if you're still looking Latin Drummer.

Back
Top Bottom