I'm on the air now, an evening too late.

thewarroom

Scorpion Kicker
Tonight's 12-2 guy didn't show, so i'm playing the entirety of The Queen is Dead for the next hour and change. Link in the sig if anyone else is awake. :D

Cheers
Mason

we wondered about you last night. it's a tuesday night tradition.

we wondered about you last night. it's a tuesday night tradition.

Oh i know! Sorry all, but i had an exam (finals!!!) over Postwar Japanese History at 8 this morning and felt it wouldn't be prudent to be here until 2 am :o. Fortunately, i'm still here. :D

tak ing requests after the album?

Yep, but it'll be limited to whatever's on my iPod right now. Not prepared. :o Kinda an impromptu thing.

I's like to hear any warren zevon or dylan or the hives or pixiews or portishead or anything off rubber soul if you can hoo kthat up. Thanks!!!!

I's like to hear any warren zevon or dylan or the hives or pixiews or portishead or anything off rubber soul if you can hoo kthat up. Thanks!!!!

Pixies, i can do. The others i'll have to do some digging amongst the scrap heap in here that they call a music dept. ;)

can youdedicate anythin gy ou play from my requests to someone who is far to drunk for 6am? that would be wonderfu l. thanks.

can youdedicate anythin gy ou play from my requests to someone who is far to drunk for 6am? that would be wonderfu l. thanks.

But of course. :D That's the best kind of listener. Where are you, btw? Its kewl to tell listeners where my fans are from (its an ego thing i guess...;))

Oh i know! Sorry all, but i had an exam (finals!!!) over Postwar Japanese History at 8 this morning and felt it wouldn't be prudent to be here until 2 am :o. Fortunately, i'm still here. :D

cool. glad it was a temporary thing. hope your finals went well.

cool. glad it was a temporary thing. hope your finals went well.

It went alright. No worries. Speech exam tomorrow. I'm not so sure about that. What could a public speaking multiple choice final really be about?

shame is the name...

will it happen in this lifetime? :D

yes! I found a copy but its not on the iPod yet. On the laptop, which unfortunately i do not have with me.

It's a great song, btw. hadn't heard it until recently. Like it a lot better than the other bside.

yes! I found a copy but its not on the iPod yet. On the laptop, which unfortunately i do not have with me.

It's a great song, btw. hadn't heard it until recently. Like it a lot better than the other bside.

fair enough

I mean, that's cool. :D

because of my poor education is pretty funny, really, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
yay, Neil Young! he is the reason I learned to play guitar.

Apparently our engineer Kevin added 1300 (!!!) new songs to our music database. Some damn good stuff!

Back
Top Bottom