Inner Pics

Re: Paris single

Yes, only the 7 inch single featured the picture.
Which was quite fitting as obviously a CD would never have covered his knob;)

Jukebox Jury

If the tabloids got hold of this. "Morrissey author compliments Morrissey on penis size". "It seems the well endowed Mancunian after all does not keep his hidden. This comes shortly after support act Kristeen Young declared that Morrissey gives good head"

who would have thought :)

Boz looks so good with a beard. ANd I don't know if anyone mentioned this before, but in the naked pic, he stands behind with his unassuming and classicly rotund body and people were making fun of him, but I'm under the impression he's a huge force of genius behind the music of Years of Refusal. I mean nobody looks more beautiful in that pic besides Morrissey, but knowing that the man in the background is respsonsible for the notes, the music, the sweeping melodies and guitar work, it makes me want to say, "Step in front Boz, you're the most beautiful of them all."

Bump/request...

I've been doing searches and I can't seem to find the scan of the inner part of the regular cd's band photo. It features the band, I believe in a profile pose, without the records in hand. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks...

You're very welcome.

We all should grateful to Flax for running an excellent site. :)

His site is superb, amazing looking at all those lovely covers and pictures.
Cheers Moz......& Flax

Back
Top Bottom