Instagram: a site where killers receive likes

Ohh sorry. It's tacky, a word I knew here from your posts.
I made a search some time ago
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tacky

oh, haha, i had looked up the word "thacky" also using the urban dictionary, and the result was "a fag". and i was like "is she asking me if i think their kind of faggy? cause yeah, actually i kinda do, but i really dont think countthree would use that word..." :p
well i dont think i think they're necessarily tacky. because, as you can see, some of them are so chic! (why cant i be that chic?)
maverick1a.jpg

i want to look like a hedge tooooooooo

i think it's just the fact that some of them suffer from a serious case of old lady face. i mean, i wouldnt want this face looking at me imploringly ever day, would you? :

ToyPoodleDogWacky2YearsOldLongCoatDogsNoShedding2.jpg

im sorry but no. old ladys + dogs = not a winning combination

i think it's also some sort of gender bias on my part. i dont like "feminine" dogs. in my head i imagine all dogs to be boys, and so i like them boyish and silly, not fussy and girly.

Definitely sickening and definitely frightening - they see nothing wrong with their behavior and intentions and are seemingly incapable of feeling compassion for another being.

Well, who doesn't make mistakes?, but you are a kind and caring person with loving intentions. Any animal (humans included) would be lucky to have you around.

Well maybe not all the time. :rolleyes:
I can be a bit difficult to live with but not for any animal.
But you are kind.
Thanks, so sweet. :thumb:

Crying over things you have no control over is so 14 year old.

Crying? :confused:
And, what about crying about things you DO have control over, is that so 41 years old?
And why are you so denigrating about 14 year olds?

Don't you remember how you felt when you where that age and starting to get aware of all nice but also all bad things in life? You do have an emotional life as a human being though.
I still want to believe you do and have some empathy.
I can't imagine you don't. :thumb:

Crying? :confused:
And, what about crying about things you DO have control over, is that so 41 years old?
And why are you so denigrating about 14 year olds?

Don't you remember how you felt when you where that age and starting to get aware of all nice but also all bad things in life? You do have an emotional life as a human being though.
I still want to believe you do and have some empathy.
I can't imagine you don't. :thumb:
dont worry about him quando. naturally he has no time for empathy. after all, he has the burden of knowing the secret inner workings of the universe before the rest of us, and the heavy task of having to enlighten--through ceaseless internet trolling--us mere mortals who are still in the dark about these things, what with our incorrigible beliefs in things like "dinosaurs" and "gravity". we can only hope to one day be as wise as him. :thumb:

that is my goal, anyway. i've made it into my mantra which i've written on my mirror and repeat every day: be as wise as urbanus. (also: be as clever as calamine lotion). both worthy goals.:cool:

dont worry about him quando. naturally he has no time for empathy. after all, he has the burden of knowing the secret inner workings of the universe before the rest of us, and the heavy task of having to enlighten--through ceaseless internet trolling--us mere mortals who are still in the dark about these things, what with our incorrigible beliefs in things like "dinosaurs" and "gravity". we can only hope to one day be as wise as him. :thumb:

that is my goal, anyway. i've made it into my mantra which i've written on my mirror and repeat every day: be as wise as urbanus. (also: be as clever as calamine lotion). both worthy goals.:cool:

What kind of lipstick do you use to write it on the mirror and if you have to clean your mirror do you have to write it again or you would forget? Oh wait a minute, I get it. :D
I am always slow. :(

You people need to grow up and do military service and taste a real steak cause this cry me a river shit won't make your life any good at all.

You people need to grow up and do military service and taste a real steak cause this cry me a river shit won't make your life any good at all.

Cry me a river is a very good song. Food for the soul. And making MY life better as such.
I have eaten meat and I know how a real stake tastes. But, as you well know, meat IS murder.
So no more stake for me. You are intelligent enough to know.
But it is your choice anyway.

Don't talk to me about military service.
Just a bunch of dumb loudmouths dominanting the weak. Don't say it is natural.
I have never encountered people that were so unbelievable dumb and coward.
I got into serious problems for asking things like why.

They didn't know, off course, so they thought they could bully me around.
I was physical assaulted but I fought back as hard and mean as I could.
And boy, if I had bruises, broken arm, etc. They had too!

In the end they discharged me, ha. They couldn't handle me.
Bunch of f***ing idiots, that is the military system.

Cry me a river is a very good song. Food for the soul. And making MY life better as such.
I have eaten meat and I know how a real stake tastes. But, as you well know, meat IS murder.
So no more stake for me. You are intelligent enough to know.
But it is your choice anyway.

Don't talk to me about military service.
Just a bunch of dumb loudmouths dominanting the weak. Don't say it is natural.
I have never encountered people that were so unbelievable dumb and coward.
I got into serious problems for asking things like why.

They didn't know, off course, so they thought they could bully me around.
I was physical assaulted but I fought back as hard and mean as I could.
And boy, if I had bruises, broken arm, etc. They had too!

In the end they discharged me, ha. They couldn't handle me.
Bunch of f***ing idiots, that is the military system.

You are a mouse not a man just like your swedish friend who dare not meet me in real life.

You are a mouse not a man just like your swedish friend who dare not meet me in real life.

Why would I not dare to meet you in real life? :confused:
I don't have a particular appetite for it but if you would do me any harm for no other reason that you think I am a mouse or despise me for something I said, (have I said anything insulting about you?) I would defend myself.
I am not going to step aside.
That's all, nothing more, nothing less.
I'd rather die standing than living on my knees. :thumb:

Why would I not dare to meet you in real life? :confused:
I don't have a particular appetite for it but if you would do me any harm for no other reason that you think I am a mouse or despise me for something I said, (have I said anything insulting about you?) I would defend myself.
I am not going to step aside.
That's all, nothing more, nothing less.
I'd rather die standing than living on my knees. :thumb:

It is your swedish friend that does not dare to meet me and you and me have no reason at all to meet unless you travel over of course.

It is your swedish friend that does not dare to meet me and you and me have no reason at all to meet unless you travel over of course.

Okay, there is no reason to but I don't know about you, sometimes life is full of surprises and as I have experienced before, it could actually be interesting in a sense that if we met and talked we could get a long on a really friendly basis. You talk about my Swedish friend but I really don't know him, as much as he doesn't know me. I just liked a lot of his posts and still do. I don't know anything about your quarrel with him.
But I didn't like your remark about cancer. I still don't and I didn't understand why you did.
I try to be an honest man. That's all.

Hunting is a thing for the posh these days. Here in Sweden it has become more popular than ever due to some tv chefs hunting their own meat. Someone like Per Morberg has become a cult hero among those into food and has had a great impact on people who cause of him took up hunting.

Being able to hunt your own meat goes hand in hand with being a cultural person here and of course the clothes you wear when out hunting and everything else that comes with it are expensive. People look to the royals who have always been out during hunting season when professional hunters scare a moose in the direction of the King who gets to shoot one.

These are three famous hunters in Sweden:

Per Morberg:

Morberg_L.jpg

The Swedish King:

And last but not least the new generation of young women, like Elin from swedish version of Masterchef:

680.jpg

Okay, there is no reason to but I don't know about you, sometimes life is full of surprises and as I have experienced before, it could actually be interesting in a sense that if we met and talked we could get a long on a really friendly basis. You talk about my Swedish friend but I really don't know him, as much as he doesn't know me. I just liked a lot of his posts and still do. I don't know anything about your quarrel with him.
But I didn't like your remark about cancer. I still don't and I didn't understand why you did.
I try to be an honest man. That's all.

I lost my mom and bro to "cancer" but I know what it is now and it is a fungus called Candida. We all have Candida in our stomach but when we live in a way that makes the Candida grow we can get what some still refer to as "cancer". Morrissey gets his scraped in his throat like women do in their vagina where overgrowth of Candida is very common.

The truth never hurts anyone and we will all die.

I lost my mom and bro to "cancer" but I know what it is now and it is a fungus called Candida. We all have Candida in our stomach but when we live in a way that makes the Candida grow we can get what some still refer to as "cancer". Morrissey gets his scraped in his throat like women do in their vagina where overgrowth of Candida is very common.

The truth never hurts anyone and we will all die.
this is ridiculous. candida can also occur in the mouth, and when it does it's obvious because the tongue develops a white coating, but it is easily taken care of with antibiotics (i have never had candida, for the record). mouth cancer, on the other hand, at no stage looks anything like candida and probably more often than not is not preceded by candida, and, as well, cannot be treated with antibiotics, so how can there be any correlation between the two?

Back
Top Bottom