Is anonnymuckus the tea bagee or the tea bagger????

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP to the law team for MJ
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP to the law team for MJ

One things for sure,he loves those baboons. So much so that he's been seen stalking them at the san diego zoo. they have pictures of him being tea bageed by marlon the baoon and also of him getting it from behind from wally the baoon as well. I have it on good authority that anonnymuckus likes to get a helmet washy washy from all the baboons and that they are ready to press charges against him for endangering the lives of the baboons???? leave them alone sicko!!!! Just because nothing but your hand has had sex with you in the past,doesnt mean you can do this. For the love of god man,leave the poor baboons alone.

Is Proper a tea bagee or the tea bagger????

We know he wants it! Up the pooper !

Re: Is anonnymuckus a tea bagee or the tea bagger or both?????

Actually...the baboons the pitcher and you're the catcher..... admit it...you take the sex sauce from the baboons...... Sicko!!!! Hes both actually. he enjoys a good tea baggin.

Is Proper a tea bagee or the tea bagger or both?????

I think Proper will take any port in the storm or is ALWAYS happy to be the port himself!

Re: Does your mom like to be tea bagged??? most definately!!!!!!

I think your moms a filthy whbore who takes it in any hole she can as well??? at least she has for me and several of my customers. They complained about a foul stench coming from under neath though. i do ask you to tell your mom,should i require her services in the future...to please wash herself???? thanks. You turn your mom inside out,she'd look like a damn porcupine with as many dicks as shes had in her...... f*** you baboon f***er.

Does Mr. Proper like to be tea bagged??? most definately!!!!!!

He loves a good set of danglies bouncin' on his chin.

Re: Does Nonny's mommy like to be tea bagged???? of course,did you know,she gives great rim too????

No,that would be your mom that likes my hairy bean bag boucing off her chin. She also gives incredible rim jobs.

Does Mr. Proper like to give Rimjobs or IS he a Rimjob????

Easy answer if ya' ask me

Re:Is anonymuckuses mom a dirty filthy rim job giving whore???

Or does she just act that way for me????? easy answer if you ask me.

Re: Is nonny a blower of baboons??????

Easy answer if you ask me.

Is Proper a packer of baboons Poopers??????

Easy answer if you ask me. Their bums are much easier to see in the dark.

Boys! Just Share. Give Anonny the front and Propey can take the pooper end!

there is enough of the baboon to go around!

Re: Only you'd know that

You must be speaking from experience huh???? I thought so...baboon f***er!!!!!

I hear Mr. Proper knows his Baboons from head to tail.

But especially the tail!

Back
Top Bottom