Is anyone going to both gigs?

markinmanc

It wasn't my intention originally. But, what the hey, it's Christmas.:)

me for one of the many.
sere ya down there, it's got me tingling already.
I would drive 200 miles & I would drive 200 more just to see the man (dum de dum), (Proclaimers, anyone? yes, no. yes, no? ok I ken it's walk & 500 but c'mon)

love

Grim

me for one of the many.
sere ya down there, it's got me tingling already.
I would drive 200 miles & I would drive 200 more just to see the man (dum de dum), (Proclaimers, anyone? yes, no. yes, no? ok I ken it's walk & 500 but c'mon)

love

Grim

I got it :D and no :( im only going to the 23rd Gig im working tomorrow LOL

Yes I Am I Took Friday Off Work To Go, i Think It's For More Important ...So Yes Both For Me

Yes. I hope I'm not gonna be stuck in what my boss described as a "worst traffic jam ever" on my way back from work tomorrow.

going to both. see ya there!

Going to both but have to work after the friday night gig to make sure we get all that last Xmas mail sorted and delivered !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Going to both but have to work after the friday night gig to make sure we get all that last Xmas mail sorted and delivered !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Just bung it all in a skip to be sorted next week! ;)

I'm excited now!

Would Royal Mail allow such a thing HA HA

Would Royal Mail allow such a thing HA HA

They would if I was in charge!

Maybe I should get ready for work.... hope to finish at 3.... not sure it matters as I won't actually doing any work!

Was planning to go to The Brickhouse tomorrow night, but people want to meet up with me - apparently some festival is on?

No, can't afford it. Also, I had a chance of going to see Fulham v West Ham tomorrow but I can't afford that either!

So just tonights gig for me.

Back
Top Bottom