Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Good thing the resistance has you two on the case. We'll be liberated in no time.
I'll only be liberated when I'm running through the House of Commons with an AK.

dug.jpg

Hovis could stand on a street corner and watch a schizophrenic man shit himself and his jaw would drop in admiration of someone "defying the hegemony."

Obeying whom, exactly?

I'm currently sitting outside on a patio having a coffee amongst many other maskless people. My wife and I are meeting a few friends for dinner and drinks later. I'm flying to New York next week for work. I'm traveling to Europe in August for an artist residency. I know you desperately need to the world to remain in Draconian lockdown to prop up your paper-thin worldview, but (as usual) the reality doesn't match your oppression fantasy.

Obeying whom, exactly?

I'm currently sitting outside on a patio having a coffee amongst many other maskless people. My wife and I are meeting a few friends for dinner and drinks later. I'm flying to New York next week for work. I'm traveling to Europe in August for an artist residency. I know you desperately need to the world to remain in Draconian lockdown to prop up your paper-thin worldview, but (as usual) the reality doesn't match your oppression fantasy.
You'll see. The operation is ongoing until 2023. God knows what the next one will involve.

Obeying whom, exactly?

Your bourgeois credentials were never in question. Get back to your tittle-tattle.

A hoary divorcé trembles at the existential implications of a Simply Red concert being cancelled. Do you really want to talk about predictability?
Fair point, whippersnapper.

Back
Top Bottom