Is this Moz?

PregnantForTheLastTime

Hideous trait.
http://www.imdb.com/user/ur0279562/comments

He seems to love writing reviews, has done it since teenage days. The spelling and grammar seem authentically British. The tone sounds like him- he has a decisive voice in writing.

What do you think? I found the user account when looking up the movie ccatone! Last posting was in 05- when did he move to Italy? Not that they don't have internet there.

Interesting find, thanks for posting this.

Don't think it's Morrissey. The writing style isn't hyperbolic and in fact has some acadmice blandness to it, reading like a graduate student's pet hobby. Also there are small traces of Marxian discourse ("the dissemination of ideology") that Morrissey wouldn't use.

http://www.imdb.com/user/ur0279562/comments

He seems to love writing reviews, has done it since teenage days. The spelling and grammar seem authentically British. The tone sounds like him- he has a decisive voice in writing.

What do you think? I found the user account when looking up the movie ccatone! Last posting was in 05- when did he move to Italy? Not that they don't have internet there.

I'm not sure a British reviewer would have written " government housing estates". We call them "council estates."

Thanks, a really interesting read- I imagine he would probably concur with a lot of the opinions/ responses expressed in these reviews but..maybe he would voice his disapproval in more biting terms- a little on the pedestrian side, he does tend toward the overblown on occasion. But wouldn't it be fun if he was posting his Pauline Kael stylings on IMDB!?

Thanks, a really interesting read- I imagine he would probably concur with a lot of the opinions/ responses expressed in these reviews but..maybe he would voice his disapproval in more biting terms- a little on the pedestrian side, he does tend toward the overblown on occasion. But wouldn't it be fun if he was posting his Pauline Kael stylings on IMDB!?

I agree - not Moz, but interesting reading. Obviously someone who's passionate about their films.

Peter

Hmm, when I clicked on 'Cogs' profile listing his/her previous comments, think I can safely say it isn't him...the breathless ejaculations re:Emmanuelle Beart are a little, er, out of character?! Who knows, stranger things....

I'm not sure a British reviewer would have written " government housing estates". We call them "council estates."

I'll make this my first post...very interesting topic. Moz has lived in L.A. he could very well have merged the two "estates" because in America anything government housing is no estate.:confused:

Hmm, when I clicked on 'Cogs' profile listing his/her previous comments, think I can safely say it isn't him...the breathless ejaculations re:Emmanuelle Beart are a little, er, out of character?! Who knows, stranger things....

:D Hah! :D

Hmmm... yeah, if you read the message board postings it does seem to fall apart. Not just the admiring French actresses, other cues. Thought I was on to something there. Still, you never know. Anyone want to attempt to cross reference exact MB postings with known concert times? That could kill it.

Besides, I think you would be hard pressed to find a human being who doesn't appreciate a nice set of tits.

What killed it for me was that one of the posts was accented by a tiny, sombrero-wearing smiley. I can't see Moz ever being internet-savvy enough to use a smiley, and I trust he has better taste than to put a behatted one.

Back
Top Bottom