Is this really worth this much?

Sleepy lifeguard

The sanest days are mad!
http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=20514&from=AG07D235
There is one on Ebay right now from a seller that sells a lot of Smiths and Morrissey stuff and that was at a very high price with ages to go on the auction. I bought one on Ebay a couple of years ago for a fraction of what Eil are asking, just wondering what the other collectors think this is worth, cheers Sleepy

The general concensus I've found when speaking to collectors is that they agree with my "EIL price translator", which is whatever the price in pounds is really worth that price in dollars; or perhaps less. So 85 quid here means it's real value is probably closer to $85.

Cheers Beau, you are one of the true authorities on collectibles so your input is greatly valued. Just wondering as I have gathered that Eil are among the most expensive sellers on the market although I have in the recent past managed to get a copy of the "How Soon Is Now?" 1 track promo for Earls Court from them for £15 they are by and large outrageously expensive. Cheers Sleepy

I've only bought one thing from them, which seems impossible, but they have always been expensive. A "Last Night I Dreamt" white label 12" with proof sleeve for somewhere between $20-$30, can't remember exactly now.

Back
Top Bottom