It’s not about politics

tenor.gif

Besides the fact that Kanye West is a metally-ill narcissist and Q-Anon is the most ridiculous conspiracy theory of them all, no Morrissey fans should support Trump because a) he sells his own brand of steaks, and b) his sons are trophy hunters. Of course, the main reason you shouldn't vote for him is that he is a fascistic con artist, but I'll lead with the vegan thing...)

Besides the fact that Kanye West is a metally-ill narcissist and Q-Anon is the most ridiculous conspiracy theory of them all, no Morrissey fans should support Trump because a) he sells his own brand of steaks, and b) his sons are trophy hunters. Of course, the main reason you shouldn't vote for him is that he is a fascistic con artist, but I'll lead with the vegan thing...)

His son is going to hell.

Huffington Post: Far-Right Norwegian Politician Nominates Trump For Nobel Peace Prize – Again
A far-right Norwegian lawmaker has again nominated US president Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize – this time for his efforts in a deal to establish diplomatic ties between Israel and the United Arab Emirates.
Christian Tybring-Gjedde announced the 2021 nomination on Wednesday on the “Fox News Rundown” podcast, saying he believed Trump’s actions met the criteria set by Alfred Nobel for the prize: fellowship among nations, reduction of standing armies and promotion of peace congresses.
Tybring-Gjedde is a member of Norway’s right-wing, populist Progress Party. He has repeatedly expressed Islamophobic and anti-immigration views over the years. He claimed that Muslims were driving “cultural Norwegians” out of Oslo neighbourhoods and that Muslims should take a vow to “our” Christian state.
Tybring-Gjedde, with party colleague Per-Willy Amundsen, nominated Trump for the 2019 Peace Prize for his talks with North Korea.

No doubt the racist Mr Tybring-Gjedde will be as (un)successful with his nomination as he was last year. :ROFLMAO:

The veracity of which parts of what I quoted are you challenging?
And what the f*** is Townhall.com? Let's see:

Mmmkay.

Fair point regarding Townhall.com, try this one:

https://www.politico.eu/article/far-right-norwegian-mp-nominates-donald-trump-for-nobel-peace-prize/

As for Huffington Post:

Politico reports, that during the 2016 presidential elections, every article related to Donald Trump included a note at the bottom indicating Trump as being “racist”, “xenophobe”, “Misogynist”, however, after the election, HuffPost dropped the note.

Last edited:
Fair point regarding Townhall.com, try this one:

https://www.politico.eu/article/far-right-norwegian-mp-nominates-donald-trump-for-nobel-peace-prize/

As for Huffington Post:

Politico reports, that during the 2016 presidential elections, every article related to Donald Trump included a note at the bottom indicating Trump as being “racist”, “xenophobe”, “Misogynist”, however, after the election, HuffPost dropped the note.

Well I think that HP's summation of Trump's character is about right. But that was four years ago so is for all intents and purposes irrelevant. And it has no bearing whatsoever on what they wrote in the article from which I quoted. Having read a little about Christian Tybring-Gjedde I saw nothing in the HP article I'd argue with.

Well I think that HP's summation of Trump's character is about right. But that was four years ago so is for all intents and purposes irrelevant. And it has no bearing whatsoever on what they wrote in the article from which I quoted. Having read a little about Christian Tybring-Gjedde I saw nothing in the HP article I'd argue with.

I've no intention of reading the article.

🤒
no intention of reading the loon article.
:blushing:
nobody will be reading it.:blushing:

Back
Top Bottom