JJ Media Whoring Friday Mourning....

Jukebox Jury

Retired
OK, Friday mourning there is the BBC1 Breakfast Show between 6 - 9am.
Just had word from the producer saying ''it will be on either 20 past the hour or 10 to the hour' but didnt know which one yet.

I shall also be on BBC Radio 5 Live (693 / 909 mw) at 7.50am

and BBC Manchester (95.1fm) at 8.40am from outside 384 Kings Road.

Jukebox Jury

OK, Friday mourning there is the BBC1 Breakfast Show between 6 - 9am.
Just had word from the producer saying ''it will be on either 20 past the hour or 10 to the hour' but didnt know which one yet.

I shall also be on BBC Radio 5 Live (693 / 909 mw) at 7.50am

and BBC Manchester (95.1fm) at 8.40am from outside 384 Kings Road.

Jukebox Jury

courting publicity again?:rolleyes:

Do you have an agent working to get you these gigs? A Mr 10%?

Do you have a script to get through? "Yes, Morrissey was good in his day, but not as good as my book, availalbe in at least 3 good book shops...."

Best not to mix it up with your other script; "Tickets please! There's more room on top. Now, right, see that sign? Well, it didn't used to be there, but if you squint and tilt your head a bit, it kind of looks like the back of an album." :lbf:

Hope you have a great day, and weekend.

I'll be at both gigs, but the days will be full of college work, deadline looming on an essay and only the weekend to do it in :mad:

Dave

Do you have an agent working to get you these gigs? A Mr 10%?

Do you have a script to get through? "Yes, Morrissey was good in his day, but not as good as my book, availalbe in at least 3 good book shops...."

Best not to mix it up with your other script; "Tickets please! There's more room on top. Now, right, see that sign? Well, it didn't used to be there, but if you squint and tilt your head a bit, it kind of looks like the back of an album." :lbf:

Hope you have a great day, and weekend.

I'll be at both gigs, but the days will be full of college work, deadline looming on an essay and only the weekend to do it in :mad:

Dave

10%:confused:.... and the rest:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

BBC 5 Live = TOSSERS:rolleyes:

Q. Morrissey..... it's not poetry is it?
JJ. Well if Shakespeare was around today he wouldn't be going 'where art thou', he'd be putting it to music or rapping it

Q. The Moz Tours..... it's not on the level of the Magical Mystery Tour in Liverpool
JJ. Well it is if you are a Smiths fan.....

Happy with the Breakfast TV slot though, repeated at 7.50 and 8.50am

Jukebox Jury

BBC 5 Live = TOSSERS:rolleyes:

Q. Morrissey..... it's not poetry is it?
JJ. Well if Shakespeare was around today he wouldn't be going 'where art thou', he'd be putting it to music or rapping it

Q. The Moz Tours..... it's not on the level of the Magical Mystery Tour in Liverpool
JJ. Well it is if you are a Smiths fan.....

Happy with the Breakfast TV slot though, repeated at 7.50 and 8.50am

Jukebox Jury

:crazy::crazy:
Who was interviewing you?
Sounds typically like a non-believer! Pah! What a sarcy tone!

Got the morning off work, so I can watch the snooze in 20 minutes :)

Glad to see our Moz on tv on his birthday :thumb: :guitar:

A cliched remark from the presenters afterwards (miserable) but on the plus side we saw
Phill's talent in taking pictures. He must have taken a few outside the SLC. ;)

Not a bad piece after all, with the obvious comment on Moz waistline. :crazy:

See you in Mozchester at some point.

I'm watching BBC 1 now waiting for the bit on Moz :D They really do have some boring things on these morning programmes..

Because of the camera angle, Phill stood in front of a poster in the lads club, made it look like he had a HUGE quiff :lbf:

Dave

well done phill!
see you later
on my way past the old house soon
will honk [my horn]

Nice little piece there, enjoyed it. Could have done with being a bit longer though:guitar::guitar:

that was good JJ and the others, it's a shame I'm at work and will miss the e-mails from viewers.

Very good.:thumb:

Not long enough though.:p

Well done JJ and co.It was great but (as others have said) a bit short...a bit like that cricket bat they featured (only not so wooden:))

Back
Top Bottom