Johnny Marr - News At Ten - talks about reunion offers (October 21, 2021)

Usual Smiths references - Johnny is on the News At Ten (UK National News bulletin) shortly:

The above post was initially promoting the appearance on ITV and the text was subsequently changed.
News At Ten averages approx. 2.5 million viewers nightly.
FWD.

Edit:
Brief video clips, Morrissey mention by Nina.
Blossoms & Rick - the 'heads up would be nice' restated.
Couple of offers to reform - not as many as suggested.
Re: being offered any money to reform The Smiths:
'Because there has to be a friendship there... and the band aren't really friends.'

FWD.

Whoops. You must have forgotten the numerous times your hero crowed about being less that no.1 in the Vinyl charts.

I believe the phrase is 'Hoist by your own petard'

You can look it up

The most bizarre post this evening is the one from the site troll Vegan who has posted - Sorry, there are no Official Singles Chart results for "spirit power and soul"

When the actual Official Chart Company has posted

The site clown is the clown that keeps on giving although Neil Cassidy is not far behind!

:lbf:

no such VINYL single anywhere on the internet. :lbf:
hoist the petards, mates. :hammer:

With gracious thanks to the Marr-Solo crew. Are you going to comment on the Marr record? One of your faves no doubt?

Whoops. You must have forgotten the numerous times your hero crowed about being less that no.1 in the Vinyl charts.

I believe the phrase is 'Hoist by your own petard'

You can look it up
Having some time away from trans-bashing and crosswords?

Oh dear, look Ketamine's liking her fella's bullshit posts again:ROFLMAO: She's gone from such a bright star on this site to a f***ing corpse.

Last edited:
With gracious thanks to the Marr-Solo crew. Are you going to comment on the Marr record? One of your faves no doubt?

Nah, not my favourite but clearly one that resonates with others seeing as it's number 1 in the chart that Morrissey seems to quote a lot:ROFLMAO:

Why wouldn’t he want it, generally musicians like to tour and play their music.
I said it thinking about the vegan cro that always hits J, I don't know why some want to generate rivalry between Moz Johnny !!! They are complemented by a lot of chemistry. I love Moz and I love Johnny but I love Moz more of course!!!!

I said it thinking about the vegan cro that always hits J, I don't know why some want to generate rivalry between Moz Johnny !!! They are complemented by a lot of chemistry. I love Moz and I love Johnny but I love Moz more of course!!!!
Vegan Cro is a troll, just ignore his posts like 99% of the posters on here do. The only people who acknowledge his posts are the likes of Ketamine and Rifke but they are probably both related to him.

Last edited:
this is why im giving the smiths A-Z a miss,everyday will end up in a M v marr war,the other A-Z brought fans together whereas this A-Z will split some fans right down the middle,not for me.
hail hail.

:lbf:

surface and the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: trolls took a hit on this one.
a no 1 vinyl single that it turns out never existed.:laughing:
that Liam dude got jipped pretty bad by the Dramatic one
and boy wonder:baby:
why not just nominate a few more non existing :frogface: vinyls
as no 1 now too? what would be the difference? the vinyl album?
No 1 too :lbf:

even for the Le:frogface: this is a new low shanda :hammer:

Oh I love it! Particularly the first side with the single and Receiver. Amazing stuff - sort of post-punk guitars and dark wave synths with glammy vocals. Excellent!

What other vocalist would you describe as having a
‘glammy voice’ ?

Trying to understand what you mean by that.

this is why im giving the smiths A-Z a miss,everyday will end up in a M v marr war,the other A-Z brought fans together whereas this A-Z will split some fans right down the middle,not for me.
hail hail.

I’ll see you there.

If it’s not Marr, then it’s Moz that
will bring us together!

It is beneficial and we can be sure Johnny’s happy having played on a number one.

I don’t think he wrote anything on the sound track though (?) :(
Just looked it up on Wiki, and Johnny Marr is credited for playing guitar on that Billie Eillish theme song, but he isn’t one of the composers. Perhaps it is better that way because it isn’t a very good song IMO though hugely popular.

Just looked it up on Wiki, and Johnny Marr is credited for playing guitar on that Billie Eillish theme song, but he isn’t one of the composers. Perhaps it is better that way because it isn’t a very good song IMO though hugely popular.

true.

And it’s very rare that a good song
would also be hugely popular. There was a time though.

Aren’t you the moron going into cardiac arrest over Somalian immigrants?

BGVelcro, tbh you chose not to apply for a 'punk rock art residency' over
in somalia, opting instead for the uber white countries of sweden and finland.
all the residencies are imaginary so its troubling how you opt for whiteness
when you could easily have taken your 'male modeling:boy:
DJing skills':crazy:
to somalia since there are no residencies in the first place😐

ps peepsters im looking for a vinyl 45 of the new 'spirit power soul' single :lbf:
by DramaJ, very rare and collectible,the only no 1 single that doesnt exist:) :hammer:

hail hail.
Good to know.

Tags
johnny marr
Back
Top Bottom