Johnny Marr site updated

Hmm. Johnny seems to be interested in people I wouldn't give the time of the day to... :thumb: Good for ya Johnny.

Hmm. Johnny seems to be interested in people I wouldn't give the time of the day to... :thumb: Good for ya Johnny.

Like the Jarmans? :lbf:

I've just had a look at Johnny's Twitter again and he's compulsively rambling and not making much sense :squiffy:

High, perhaps?

Haha, possible but unlikely. He quit drinking and smoking quite a few years ago, he has a more clean-living lifestyle now. Then again..

"...tried blowing into it, nope, definitely not a euphemism"

He was almost certainly in some kind of altered state. Perhaps he was having a flashback. Didn't he say he used to do a lot of psychedelics with Bernard Sumner, when they were doing Electronic?

"...tried blowing into it, nope, definitely not a euphemism"

He was almost certainly in some kind of altered state. Perhaps he was having a flashback. Didn't he say he used to do a lot of psychedelics with Bernard Sumner, when they were doing Electronic?

Matt Johnson said they did a lot of drugs when Johnny was with The The as well, but I thought he was clean these days :confused:

I can't tell who's tweeting who, if this is a reply to Johnny or something that he posted but someone's pi$$ed off.

"Dear Johnny Marr. It's bloody hard bossing ungrateful UK subjects and keeping up such a sour face 24/7. Stop being such a d*ck. Your Queen."

I can't tell who's tweeting who, if this is a reply to Johnny or something that he posted but someone's pi$$ed off.

"Dear Johnny Marr. It's bloody hard bossing ungrateful UK subjects and keeping up such a sour face 24/7. Stop being such a d*ck. Your Queen."

I never knew Morrissey had Twitter :lbf:

Awww, Johnny's video message has been added!

Also you can enter a competition to win a signed album.

BTW, Pete Paphides vinyl revival has been broadcasted?
Possibly it hasn't. I listen BBC 6 Music every day, if it was on I remember the trailer or something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom