Johnny Marr - "The Smiths Are Dead" - Loaded Magazine

• Thread starter Roberto Ferdenzi
  • Start date
Another anonymous anti-American c*** inbred Brit/Euro McDonalds KFC eating coward.

I bet you own a Yankees Baseball cap and are wearing a GAP hoody with Nike tennis shoes right now coward. Thanks for keeping McDonalds and KFC still in business fat Brit, because we Americans sure aren't.

By the way dumbass, Americans have Morrissey. He lives 10 minutes from my house. Says a lot about the UK and Europe cocksucker.

Last edited:
Another anonymous anti-American c*** inbred Brit/Euro McDonalds KFC eating coward.

I bet you own a Yankees Baseball cap and are wearing a GAP hoody with Nike tennis shoes right now coward. Thanks for keeping McDonalds and KFC still in business fat Brit, because we Americans sure aren't.

By the way dumbass, Americans have Morrissey. He lives 10 minutes from my house. Says a lot about the UK and Europe cocksucker.
You're an anti - brit/euro c***, hypocrite!!!
Just because you are not anonymous doesn't make you better.

What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you so utterly obsessed with "Brits"? :confused:

What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you so utterly obsessed with "Brits"? :confused:

He's either a troll or severely mentally ill. All he does is make anti-European remarks (does he know Morrissey isnt American?), and write fan fiction about Nancy Sinatra and Morrissey.

His obsession with Morrissey living in LA is worrying (insisting he lives in Malibu when in reality he stays at a hotel when he's there), as is the stories he makes up how he "heard" Morrissey was here and was doing this, when they have all proven to be made up.

Shame about the dodgy copy editing there. Starting out "We spent his time in The Smiths" is a bit of a clanger.

Anyway, not a bad interview, but I can see why Johnny must get narked by people constantly dragging the Smiths corpse out of the closet to prod at it. Just look at this article - the author can't resist bringing in Morrissey comparisons every couple of paragraphs. It must get very, very tiring after 30 years.

Johnny Marr is the one that won't shut up about it. If he didn't want to talk about Morrissey he could say so and they wouldn't ask. They would also stop asking for interviews because that is why Johnny Marr is interesting.

I suppose the Beatles are yanks too now. Did you steal the corpses of John and George?

and Roddy Frame?

Last edited:
He's either a troll or severely mentally ill. All he does is make anti-European remarks (does he know Morrissey isnt American?), and write fan fiction about Nancy Sinatra and Morrissey.

His obsession with Morrissey living in LA is worrying (insisting he lives in Malibu when in reality he stays at a hotel when he's there), as is the stories he makes up how he "heard" Morrissey was here and was doing this, when they have all proven to be made up.

He is just furious that Morrissey isn't American.

Johnny puts on a great show. His solo songs are better live and he plays the smiths beautifully.

Agreed, johnny does put in a great show, seen him in glasgow last year and I really enjoyed it, but it didn't have the buzz of a moz gig, no butterflies in my stomach waiting for him to come on stage, he will never have the presence on stage that morrissey has

Agreed, johnny does put in a great show, seen him in glasgow last year and I really enjoyed it, but it didn't have the buzz of a moz gig, no butterflies in my stomach waiting for him to come on stage, he will never have the presence on stage that morrissey has

this is pretty much how i felt when i saw him do the messenger though i thinks he been improving with each show and release.

I think the great culture divide bubbled a bit in this thread, ok americans wont get the Sleaford mods just like we wont get garth brooks over here, the divide is huge but theres no need to get angry about it- Sheffield, Manchester and Barnsley are a world away from the U.S. and the people and mentality differ immensely , just live with where your from and what you have.

I think the great culture divide bubbled a bit in this thread, ok americans wont get the Sleaford mods just like we wont get garth brooks over here, the divide is huge but theres no need to get angry about it- Sheffield, Manchester and Barnsley are a world away from the U.S. and the people and mentality differ immensely , just live with where your from and what you have.

Going to see these on Tuesday, hopefully the second gig I'll be going to in the next week...

I haven't heard anything by Marr I have liked outside The Smiths, he was something very special when he was in The Smiths though!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom