Johnny vegan Marr making money off the skin of dead animals ?

Poor Johnny, he must barely be scraping by. At least the people appreciate him and his music.

Screenshot 2022-04-23 12.53.22 AM.png

:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:
I am not really sure why you insist on making a fool of yourself, he is playing one of the most loved Smiths songs, lyrics written by that man he despises, whose lyrics he claims he can't relate to, played by a band he said he had to leave because it was too much like Oscar Wilde. BTW, he is still an opening act, those people are not there to see him, if it's the Blondie show, they are far more excited about Glen Matlock and Clem Burke sharing a stage again. Hope he can sell enough shoes because he is not promoting Peevish Screams Pts 1-4
:guardsman: :laughing:
Screenshot 2022-04-23 1.38.34 AM.png

Last edited:
Marr is doing so well, he only gets 8 songs and decides to only perform ONE new one (if this is the entire setlist). This is why he is selling shoes. :rofl:

Screenshot 2022-04-23 1.14.29 AM.png

Marr is doing so well, he only gets 8 songs and decides to only perform ONE new one (if this is the entire setlist). This is why he is selling shoes. :rofl:

View attachment 80722
You’re looking up his setlist like a true obsessive. That’s not even his whole set. Besides, Johnny is reclaiming the Smiths’ legacy. Blondie’s setlist were all their hits as well.

You’re looking up his setlist like a true obsessive. That’s not even his whole set. Besides, Johnny is reclaiming the Smiths’ legacy. Blondie’s setlist were all their hits as well.
I hardly think reclaiming the Smiths' legacy is becoming a shoe salesman :lbf: There's nothing to reclaim, Morrissey has been keeping the legacy alive for all these years now and is continuing to do so, not as an opening act :laughing:

Yep, Redacted (Starbucks girl) looks like a proper weirdo, she rants about Marr yet follows his every move, very odd behaviour.

Last edited:
Which isn't to let Marr off the hook, just to go to show that even the guy when spearheaded the whole 'Meat is Murder' message took a hell of a long while to go fully vegan, and has spent decades after 1985 weathing leather, and eating cheese and dairy products.
True dat. I mean how hard is it for a multimillionaire to go vegan? You get yourself a personal chef and a personal shopper, and they take care of things. You don't need to spend your day off looking for seitan steak yourself, like normal people (or normal dogs) do.

Sure, Johnny sucks a bit for promoting leather shoes (that's the gist of it right? didn't watch the video) but at least I never heard him being preachy about veganism. Whereas Morrissi constantly lectures people about everything.

Now: Imagine if he got the idea for veganism from...Jesse Tobias.

:rofl:

True dat. I mean how hard is it for a multimillionaire to go vegan? You get yourself a personal chef and a personal shopper, and they take care of things. You don't need to spend your day off looking for seitan steak yourself, like normal people (or normal dogs) do.

Sure, Johnny sucks a bit for promoting leather shoes (that's the gist of it right? didn't watch the video) but at least I never heard him being preachy about veganism. Whereas Morrissi constantly lectures people about everything.

Now: Imagine if he got the idea for veganism from...Jesse Tobias.

:rofl:

To be fair, vegan leather shoes are currently pretty much plastic which will end up in a landfill.

If they're turning up to see him, his management shouldn't be booking him as the support.

If they're turning up to see him, his management shouldn't be booking him as the support.
You would think this would be a given and would not have to be pointed out. That video is 34 seconds toward the end of his set and loads of people posted plenty of empty seats for the beginning of his 8 song set.

soft yogi 👞 in the house‼️
BUT
doesnt look like no full house‼️
empty seats all along the top tiers both
orchestra and balcony‼️
mucho empty toward the sides‼️
and when you play the video emptiness everywhere
you can have a picnic on the floor GA area🔚

:hammer:

According to Johnny, some of them are there just to see what shoes he’s wearing, lol. It’s good to see that even Marr has a humorous take on the fact that all of his fans don’t actually come to his shows to hear his solo songs. :lbf: But then says he’ll take that! Of course he’ll take those type of fans, its just more money in the bank in his eyes, just like profiting from the skin of dead animals.

Good one…. Johnny F*ck animals and this planet!, I’m just gonna make as much money as I can from now on Marr. :thumb:

According to Johnny, some of them are there just to see what shoes he’s wearing, lol. It’s good to see that even Marr has a humorous take on the fact that all of his fans don’t actually come to his shows to hear his solo songs. :lbf: But then says he’ll take that! Of course he’ll take those type of fans, its just more money in the bank in his eyes, just like profiting from the skin of dead animals.

Good one…. Johnny F*ck animals and this planet!, I’m just gonna make as much money as I can from now on Marr. :thumb:

Good for him, it's hilarious watching a couple of posters on here get themselves all wound up about anything Johnny does, while he just gets on with enjoying his life.

the popular phrase here, I believe, is '"it's all about the money" (but only applicable to one human).

don’t be thick.

I'm not being thick Ket, take a good look at yourself. You were probably very excited when starting this thread, thinking oh I can really stir the shit about Marr with this story. However apart from Vegan (The site retard) and Rejected (Starbucks Girl) nobody else seems to care that much.

o_O

the yogi 🐻 shot to replenish the leather yogi shoes which sold out
due to :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: active and enthusiastic endorsement😿

:hammer:

I'm not being thick

I’ve seen your posts in this thread, Surf. All fine examples of someone playing dumb just to defend Marr’s actions, actions which are indefensible, and plainly bizarre.

You were probably very excited when starting this thread, thinking oh I can really stir the shit about Marr with this story.
Nope. Such a simplistic assumption. I bet you were excited when you came up with that.
However apart from Vegan (The site retard) and Rejected (Starbucks Girl) nobody else seems to care that much.

I care as much as I felt it was thread worthy and not a subject to be swept under the carpet, as the Marr- defenders like you would like it to be. :seenoevil::seenoevil::seenoevil:

Yogi is murder, and Johnny’s hands are red with blood.

But anything for the ‘good life’ ! right, Surf?

I repeat, don’t be thick.

Back
Top Bottom