From Justin Bieber Costa Rica / Facebook:

Justin hoy en Tel Aviv, Israel

UPDATE May 5:

Link posted by an anonymous person:

What Is Justin Bieber’s Favorite Smiths Song Do You Think? - Stereogum

Additional photo posted by Famous when dead:

39987_bieber2_20170503.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt I'd recognize this kid if he passed me on the street, but I'd compliment his shirt anyway.

Reckon me can't believe that baby seal murderer Canadadian is wearing that shirt. reckon me wish King Trump would deport that tossey wacker tit innnit?

Where the f*** is Canadadian? Is it close to Englund? I don't understand it, they are English and French and they play ice hockey? That's almost as bad as playing kickball.

Is Morrissey the Smiths, I have again had a conversation online with someone today who cannot stand Morrissey yet loves the Smiths? I don't see how you can like one without the other, but I've heard that so many times, baffles me anyway

Yes, The Smiths was the demo version of Morrissey. It's all Morrissey and the people in the band are Morrissey's band.

Reckon me can't believe that baby seal murderer Canadadian is wearing that shirt. reckon me wish King Trump would deport that tossey wacker tit innnit?

Where the f*** is Canadadian? Is it close to Englund? I don't understand it, they are English and French and they play ice hockey? That's almost as bad as playing kickball.

These people are too poor for sticks. They will never be seen in Malibu.

Nah, Benny went off to live with Bernard, his secret lover of many years. We at Morrissey-solo did him a favour by making him confront his confused sexuality. Now he is one of the gang, he feels too cool to hang out on here.

He is human and he needs to be loved just like everybody else does.

Every decade is full of crap music alongside some good stuff. Sure brief moments and high watermarks come and go but it's always been majority crap
True That! I'm watching Top of The Pops episodes from 1983 and 80% is rubbish. But I still think even the rubbish from the 80's and 90's is better than most of the best from now. Maybe I'm living in the last but the bands/artists I listen to now are ones that have been around for years. For example I loved New Order's album from last year, same for Moz's World Peace, Pixies, and the recent Depeche Mode album.

True That! I'm watching Top of The Pops episodes from 1983 and 80% is rubbish. But I still think even the rubbish from the 80's and 90's is better than most of the best from now. Maybe I'm living in the last but the bands/artists I listen to now are ones that have been around for years. For example I loved New Order's album from last year, same for Moz's World Peace, Pixies, and the recent Depeche Mode album.
I saw this interview where an electronic artist from that time, I think it was Thomas Dolby or maybe Gary Numan, was saying that music then was better because it was harder to make. They had to make one track at a time and overdub on tape so they put more thought into composing. But I also think every generation probably believes the music of their time is the best. The other thing is that we don't tend to remember the mediocre things. It has to be really bad or really good to be remembered.

Good for him. I hope he enjoys them as much as we all do.

He's done very, very well for himself and I've never felt like his music is particularly intrusive. "What Do You Mean?" is a pretty catchy pop song.

Fair play to the guy. The usual grinding of teeth from holier-than-thou hipsters on here is wonderful.

nevermind that kid- actually sth much more i cherished -

via The Guardian
Trying to meet Cave eye-to-eye in any conversation about his lost son Arthur induces a feeling akin to stage fright. Yet he has been relentlessly upbeat for the shows on this tour so far, as if released of a burden and obviously glad to be performing again. Seeing him backstage after these sprawling and exultant shows, there’s a spark and warmth in his eyes and in his conversation, too. Arthur’s twin brother, Earl, now 16, has got Cave into the Smiths. “Do you like them?” he asks, as if they are absolutely the latest thing. “Great lyrics.”

-because i love nick cave, great that his son has a good taste in music....was in the comments to that article
even though nick cave actually is very often saying things tongue in cheek,...

I thînk at least part of it is when you came into music. When you're younger your more open and get attached to styles of music and I think in some ways it's hard to serperate the sympathy you forge for it from your criticisms. I feel the same way with a lot of nineties bands though I enjoy your eighties examples. I was also just thinking of all the crap in the sixties and seventies. A lot of sixties music is held up as the time when music mattered and part of it is a good example of that but people forget all the terrible vapid stuff that existed along with it. As for living in the past I think it's something we all deal with when we get older myself included. I consciously try hard to enjoy modern music And do to some extent but the modern bands I really like still tend to echo my past tastes. I have been growing into some indie political industrial hip hop though. Anyway I guess we just can't totally escape our past. Our experience is what we're built on and a big part of who we are now. I don think begrudge those making music even if it's not great though. It takes a lot of nerve to get on stage and take all those insults and criticism so good for them. I can respect that. At least they're doing something. I tend to hate a lot of the fans of these people than I do the artists themselves

One of the tour t-shirts has a slight similarity too:
1508038430449668155.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

There are bigger douche bags in the Morrissey community than this Bieber so who cares what he wears.

They were selling that shirt at the Smiths/Morrissey convention in Hollywood last weekend. I didn't see or hear about JB being there though.

I thînk at least part of it is when you came into music. When you're younger your more open and get attached to styles of music and I think in some ways it's hard to serperate the sympathy you forge for it from your criticisms. I feel the same way with a lot of nineties bands though I enjoy your eighties examples. I was also just thinking of all the crap in the sixties and seventies. A lot of sixties music is held up as the time when music mattered and part of it is a good example of that but people forget all the terrible vapid stuff that existed along with it. As for living in the past I think it's something we all deal with when we get older myself included. I consciously try hard to enjoy modern music And do to some extent but the modern bands I really like still tend to echo my past tastes. I have been growing into some indie political industrial hip hop though. Anyway I guess we just can't totally escape our past. Our experience is what we're built on and a big part of who we are now. I don think begrudge those making music even if it's not great though. It takes a lot of nerve to get on stage and take all those insults and criticism so good for them. I can respect that. At least they're doing something. I tend to hate a lot of the fans of these people than I do the artists themselves

Very well said.

I doubt I'd recognize this kid if he passed me on the street, but I'd compliment his shirt anyway.

But you would recognize him if he was in "disguise"like when he was in Amsterdam!
Geez, all social media, tv news, etc. exploded here.
It was even on the biggest news program at 8 a clock!
I thought WTF, who he?
I guess it is some kind of achievement to attract that much attention to you by being in disguise when without it nobody would notice.
Secretly, I hope to see a sighting of Moz in disguise.
It's so funny. :D

Back
Top Bottom