Morrissey Central "Kylian Mbappe and Marcia Aoki (wife of Pele) at the Pele home" (April 11, 2023)

Screenshot_20230411-125002.png

Img_2023_04_11_12_52_44.jpeg

Appears to be before or after "The Best" - FIFA Awards (February 27, 2023).
FWD.

A European, rather than Brazilian, plug socket on the wall.
Yes, I had a look at that too. Looks like a standard 2-pin European fitting, with, maybe, a double co-ax aerial socket. In Brazil apparently they exclusively use Type N sockets. Type N socket

Sleuthingjust4u.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I've found 10 potential source images for this post, not one mentions Pele's home - only "The Best" event in France.
Unless they both wore the exact same outfits elsewhere, it is highly likely to be a room in Theatre du Chatelet - the Fifa awards venue.
FWD.
That is most likely. The clothes do indeed give it away. Marcia Aoki was reported as wearing a dress designed by the Brazilian designer Sandro Barros at the award ceremony in Paris on 27th February. The picture with Mbappe must have been taken on that same date.

“I can’t understand people’s fascination with The Smiths….. it was a very long time ago, a lot of time has passed and I’ve had a thunderstorm of a solo career….” (Half-improvised cit.) but yeah he’ll never be free from The Smurfs with Marr will he, because his own lot keep him there in a sedated state of half arsed internet regurgitation.

Just for completeness, aside from the obvious TQID (top left), the other albums appear to be:

• The Kills - Midnight Boom (top right)
  • Stevie Wonder - Innervisions (bottom right)
  • Faith No More - Sol Invictus (bottom left)

Just for completeness, aside from the obvious TQID (top left), the other albums appear to be:

They should’ve added something by Bonzo Doo-Dah Dog Band or the Fugees to make it full circle.

As my kids would say ‘bat shit’.

Why not. Given that we’ve reached these levels of fandom from his own inner-circle, I’ll be sharpening my quill and writing into Love Island to request a breathy version of Golden Lights akin to a Benny Hill sketch.
I think you'd be better off requesting Some girls are bigger than others.

Morrissey Central needs to wind his/its neck in after lashing out at Johnny for mentioning The Smiths in interviews.

It's like someone just threw them together. Like a record shop sale display.
Its shocking to me that anyone is stupid enough to think that is Pele's record collection
More to the fecking point, who gives a ballbag?

Back
Top Bottom