Leave a Message to Morrissey

Morrissey,

if you don't bring Speedway back live, I'm going to punch you full in the face.

And get rid of that crap Latino guitarist, there's a bloke from Camden who lives in LA who's infinitely the player he is.

Also, can my band support you? Ta

Ben

Dearest Morrissey,

All I would ask of you is a warm look in your eyes, hold my hands, a big hug, and to say thank you, because in 1984 you saved my life. (I'd also like you to meet my Maine Coon Cat, Kit, because you would love her, she's beautiful and flirts with all men, and is an extrordinary feline.)

Love,

Colleen

Morrissey,

My hermit crabs need new salt water solution. I'm sure you can clear that up for me, bb. I like ZooMed brand.

With reluctant tolerance,

Bug.

Darling Morrissey :)

You have saved my life many a time with your beautiful lyrics.

All I need is one kiss and this will set me up for life...I will need a time machine however as I think it will be odd me kissing someone of the same age as my parents!!!! but I still love you!

Your Adoring soon to be lover :)

x

Darling Morrissey :)

You have saved my life many a time with your beautiful lyrics.

All I need is one kiss and this will set me up for life...I will need a time machine however as I think it will be odd me kissing someone of the same age as my parents!!!! but I still love you!

Your Adoring soon to be lover :)

x

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Morrissey,

I so regret not asking you for a hug when we met. I was so scared you'd reject me and I would turn to stone and crumble right there on the street. You could kill me so easily.

I cherish the memory of petting your wrist fur under your sleeve. My particular mental illness regarding all things You has turned that 10 seconds into a half hour long fantasy that soothes me when I'm stressed.

I'm sad that my portion of the tour is over. I already miss you terribly.

<3

morrissey.png

here now it is the frink.

hahahaha.

morrissey1_web.jpg

this is a good one.

I love this picture.

Dear Morrissey,

Would you ever share your box of Cheez-Its with me or would I have to get my own box? If the roles were reversed, I would certainly share my Cheez-Its with you. Cheez-Its are my favorite and I won't share them with just anyone.

Love and Cheez,
bysshe

1* Come to Portugal;
2* Turn immortal because I am VERY afraid of death;
3* Do not join The Smiths again, it'd be really weird... as much as I'd love seeing you if once in my life, some things are just meant to be in the past;
4* Please accept to sing with me when I'm a well known singer... please?

I'm done.

Morrissey, we know you're out there; come explain Oakland this instant! Please.

Well?

whip_crack.jpg

*heheh, mods please don't merge this thread. Please. Not yet... C'mon! The drama would be lost if it were. Pwease.* :o ;)

EDIT: Dammit, you bastards! You MERGED IT!!!!!!! You could've at least put it in the oakland thread. LOL)

Last edited:
Tags
deluded don't frequent this board moz i lubs u
Back
Top Bottom