Lille and Paris postponed or cancelled?

Will this sell out? I'm going to be moving to Paris in September so I'd like to buy tickets then... (fosse)... and hope it doesn't sell out.

EDIT: I gave in and bought them now even though I can't afford it. Haha. I chose the pick-up option 'retrait en magasin.' Does this mean I can pick them up at any fnac store or are there only specific ones I can pick them up at?

Last edited:
Will this sell out? I'm going to be moving to France in September so I'd like to buy tickets then... (fosse)... and hope it doesn't sell out.

one advice: buy your ticket(s) now...he'll be sell out soon.

one advice: buy your ticket(s) now...he'll be sell out soon.

I gave in... I'm just trying to think of how amazing it'll be to make up for the fact that it cost about $150 USD and I don't even have anyone to go with yet lol. $150 isn't that bad, except I just bought a new camera lens, and a new iPod since my other one died... it's ok... I'm a student... I'm used to not eating, lol.

I gave in... I'm just trying to think of how amazing it'll be to make up for the fact that it cost about $150 USD and I don't even have anyone to go with yet lol. $150 isn't that bad, except I just bought a new camera lens, and a new iPod since my other one died... it's ok... I'm a student... I'm used to not eating, lol.

I understand...Paris is a crazy big city. You have to book your concerts (most of the time) several month in advance. I hope you could tickets when you will be in France.

Back
Top Bottom