Liverpool - Moz walks off stage

Re: Moz walks off stage

Befor The smiths were famous wasn't it people form the north west including scousers who followed them around, bought there LP's and attended there concerts?

You can;t just slag an entire city off because off jokes/stereotypes you have heard.

It's predjudice [sp?]

And even though it seems harmless it can cause so much trouble.

Predjudism Was one of the main reasons of the holocaust and NO im not comparing to something THAT dreadful, but Im just saying that it seems harmless but It can lead to terrible stuff.

I hope you take this statement as critiscm and use it constructively rather than take offence :)

Very much agreed. People are too quick to label Liverpudlians without really giving us much of a chance at all. It's quite sad really :(

I wouldn't take too many of the anti Liverpool comments to heart girlies, like I said before in the heat of the moment we all say daft things, its not right but it is forgiveable, obviously this incident happened in Liverpool and unfortuntely people have plenty of stereotypes and unfair depictions of the city to throw insults at it....I'm sure those they did throw insults when they have calmed down in the cold light of day can see their attacks were unfair and stupid and for those that can't they are best left alone to reside in their own cesspit of shit and ignorance.

I wouldn't take too many of the anti Liverpool comments to heart girlies, like I said before in the heat of the moment we all say daft things, its not right but it is forgiveable, obviously this incident happened in Liverpool and unfortuntely people have plenty of stereotypes and unfair depictions of the city to throw insults at it....I'm sure those they did throw insults when they have calmed down in the cold light of day can see their attacks were unfair and stupid and for those that can't they are best left alone to reside in their own cesspit of shit and ignorance.

:D Exactly

it annoys me when alot of people slag thr city off befor they;ve even had a chance to visit it though.

Good and bad people everywere :(

Was very sad and disappointed when gig was over, both because we'd travelled a long way and also because we were in front.. Bad flashback to the Oslo concert earlier this year when I saw him got hit and thought to myself 'this time he's not coming back on..'.. Can't say I don't understand him though, had someone thrown something at me when I'm doing my job, no way I would continue.

Anyway. No point thinking about that now. Met great people there and loved Liverpool! Lovely Beth, too bad we didn't meet for a drink later! Lovely two Finnish girls - would love it if you would send me pics from the concert (I know one of you is in here :lbf:).

One can hope for a refund or a new date, but doubt I'll be able to travel from Scandinavia to Liverpool again anytime soon. :(

Haha, yeah I'm here :lbf: It was lovely to meet you all as well :thumb: Such a great atmosphere before the idiot threw the bottle/cup/whatever.. and our spot at the front was perfect. sigh. Hopefully we'll be luckier next time.
I only managed to get a few non-blurry pics from Liverpool but can send them to you. Haven't gotten my friend's photos from Ally Pally yet though ;)

& you is stuck with the 'exfan' username now:thumb:

I quite like Liddypol, i have a picture of myself by Billy Fury's statue and i got a nice Beatles keyring.

the derelict house around Anfield are a wee bit depressing though!

but used to watch this as a little chap:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Y9VW2ldaJI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Y9VW2ldaJI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

shouldnt that be I used to watch this crap!

Heres just few famous scousers

Alan cox - film director
Terance davis - film director
john peel
sir simon rattle - conductor
william gladstone 4x prime minister
Clive barker
john birt -former director of the bbc
tom baker - actor
peter sissons - newsreader
sir richard glazebrooke - physcist
alison steadman - actress
kenny everett
alexi sayle

etc etc etc

Alan cox - film director
john peel
Clive barker
tom baker - actor
kenny everett
alexi sayle

etc etc etc

ken dod :crazy:
cilla black :D
billy fury :guitar:

oh and by the way

Carl Jung came to the city in 1927 and dreamed of a magnolia tree growing from an island in the city square. He saw the dream as a climax of the whole development of consciousness "Liverpool is the pool of life" he wrote "it makes to live". Jung came and saw something while others scorn and see nothing

oh and by the way

Carl Jung came to the city in 1927 and dreamed of a magnolia tree growing from an island in the city square. He saw the dream as a climax of the whole development of consciousness "Liverpool is the pool of life" he wrote "it makes to live". Jung came and saw something while others scorn and see nothing

very true:thumb:

also may i add tom slemen im obsessed with his books.

Alan cox - film director
john peel
Clive barker
tom baker - actor
kenny everett
alexi sayle
etc etc etc

Dont forget the luckiest woman in the world....Linder Sterling born in Liverpool and Morrissey's best friend:):)

I'd quite like Blaze, if he wasn't a moron.

where did you disappear to on Saturday?
didn't we all have a perfect spot to stand in, It would have been perfect, well it was for the song and half.:rolleyes:

where did you disappear to on Saturday?
didn't we all have a perfect spot to stand in, It would have been perfect, well it was for the song and half.:rolleyes:

I loved my speck so so so so so much x]!!!!

don't think I'll get there that early again though! LMAO

Tags
beer=good4hair diva fit drama queen duck & cover malvatwat northernidiots pbr me asap raincoats? saddening
Back
Top Bottom