looking for a specific photo

:confused::confused:

morrissey_and_leee_black_childers_1.jpg

We need more detail! :)

hoping someone (probably a frink lady) might be able to help me out with a photo.

i can't remember how old it is, perhaps it was from last year, of morrissey in a room surrounded a small crowd of people. (and before you pipe up the smart arses amongst us, no, it wasn't in a concert.)

if i remember correctly there were maybe two photos that emerged from the night.

does that ring any bells for anyone? i can try to pluck out more details from my aging memory if required.

many thanks.

it was a photo of him with some competition winners in the u.s if it is the ones that i think ! they all end up having a "pile on" and moz is gurning in the photos ! they were really funny and very un-morrissey of him. they should be here somewhere but i am not very technical

it was a photo of him with some competition winners in the u.s if it is the ones that i think ! they all end up having a "pile on" and moz is gurning in the photos ! they were really funny and very un-morrissey of him. they should be here somewhere but i am not very technical

You mean the ones from Israel. I think they are in the Solo gallery on here.

Back
Top Bottom