Luvly Linder, Mozzer's Mate

:eek: even if I pay you? A dog can learn! I'm sure Linder could teach me the Art of Collage, even.

:tears:

Yeah, but the dilemma is that you're a new dog and Linder's work communicates really, really, really old tricks, so it's backwards and not easy to explain. Kind of the theme problem of my whole life.

Yeah, but the dilemma is that you're a new dog and Linder's work communicates really, really, really old tricks, so it's backwards and not easy to explain. Kind of the theme problem of my whole life.

I am a new dog?:eek:

I'm a young dog/ in this very strange world/ hoping I could learn a bit about what is true and fake

Oh okay. Can we organize a Collage Competition to help pass the time until I get old?

Let me find a theme: mmmmmmmmmmmmm Clouds. Any colour. Oh and, denial. Oh, and, Wisconsin.

Everybody get your scissors and cut away.
Warning: don't include a dog in your picture (immediate disqualification, we don't like fancy artists trying to be clever around here. :mad:)

good luck :guitar:

I am a new dog?:eek:

I'm a young dog/ in this very strange world/ hoping I could learn a bit about what is true and fake

Oh okay. Can we organize a Collage Competition to help pass the time until I get old?

Let me find a theme: mmmmmmmmmmmmm Clouds. Any colour. Oh and, denial. Oh, and, Wisconsin.

Everybody get your scissors and cut away.
Warning: don't include a dog in your picture (immediate disqualification, we don't like fancy artists trying to be clever around here. :mad:)

good luck :guitar:

clouds27_wideweb__470x339,0.jpg

Can I be disqualified now?

How about this?
_42471046_scottiecloud416.jpg

Or this? :p
funny-dog-pictures-clouds-poopd.jpg

SOMEbody's gotta make my dreams come true. :rolleyes:

How about this?

ANY OF THE THREE/ AWESOME IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION!!!!

Boy that was the quickest googlesearch on earth (or in heaven!):thumb:

i'm off to bed satisfied now (but with a blocked nose still). Sweet doggydweams.

I was thinking of starting a band to get Morrissey's flippin' attention. Do you thing a schizophrenic woman with occassional bouts of moodiness who dances like an epileptic having a fit would fly?:D I could call my band Lude Division. Or Joydus. OMG I can envision the t-shirts now!

:thumb::)
I would PAY good money to see a band called Joydus!!! good call!!!
( I didn't pay to see Ludus, BTW, it was free entry to "Eric's" that night....).

P.S.
I had to sneak into my room, just to read my Diary......
Ludus Played "Eric's", liverpool, 2nd November. 1978.
Support acts were "The Butterflys" and "The Capri's".
(...No mention of any "Dawggies" being in attendance on the night.....)

Last edited:
Dear barking, I hope you realized that you wasted all these letters on the wrong people, who are not worth all this effort. As you so rightly stated, they are not relevant to people other than those who belong to their circle.

:blushing: As an excuse I am stuck in bed with some kind of Virus (HOT). Those letters can drive a doggy crazy!:horny: A.Z.E.R.T.Y.U.I.O I never get enough!
Add to that a perverse sense of humour and the fact that I absolutely adore wasting my time...:o Like, I could explain Fluid mechanics to people from Wisconsin all day, see they don't take any of it in and even instead bother saying the exact opposite of what I say just to spite me and show me what self-righteous and stuck up their own arses retards they are, and do that again, the following day, with equal masochistic pleasure.:thumb: (that being of course an example, not based on any reality.)( I am no Copernic)

The definition of madness, yes, but it gives one such joy!:eek:

Besides, I assure you nothing's wasted on Crystal. Oh no. Needs a little time is all. ;)

I went to Border's to read I-d magazine but they were out of stock so I bought the current issue of Playboy to see Marge's nipples instead. I hope Linder would approve. :o (I'll read it at Barnes & Noble next time.)

I went to Border's to read I-d magazine but they were out of stock so I bought the current issue of Playboy to see Marge's nipples instead. I hope Linder would approve. :o (I'll read it at Barnes & Noble next time.)
Wow, so 'Playboy' actually show nipples now? That is progress.

Back
Top Bottom