Marc Almond's tense "hook up" with Moz

While I didn't expect them to cry, it's one thing to have a good laugh behind my back and take the piss out of me in private, quite another to then write about it. Of course I didn't write a bad review after I'd read this! The book came out years after I'd hung up my music biz pen. It just hurt because I'd spent years championing Marc in print (and at a time when not everyone in the press adored him) and never said a bad word against him. He was always the first person up in arms if anyone dared to make him look a fool in print. He once came into the Record Mirror offices before I worked there and set about the features editor with a whip for writing something mildly unpleasant about him!
Sorry if you all feel I'm being over sensitive - I've taken it on the chin many a time (and sometimes, literally!) over what I'd written about people and if I'd slagged Marc off, then fair deal! Entienden?

Verstanden!:p
Thanks for your message. :)Ah, Marc Almond, what a villain. I understand you were not happy with what he did, cause it seems very unfair.
The "bad review"thing was just a little joke, sorry.
It seems Morrissey was not the bad guy here.;)
Do you mean someone hit you because of what you wrote?:eek:

What a hilarious story! Altough I have no idea who this Marc-bloke is sounds like sympathetic person. :)

Somehow I can imagine how ankward Morrissey must had felt in that kind of situation. :D
LOL u dont know who marc almond is u must be one of the new young morrissey fans,marc is anougher 80s icon unlike morrissey marc is a openly out gay man who sung "Tainted love" that marilin manson covered :sick:

Back
Top Bottom