Matt Walker's website

That's funny!

"...Gary will not be playing bass. I love Gary, he is a great guy and a fantastic bass player and I am going to miss having him shoot me sly looks when I overplay..."

or

"....I want to thank Warner Poland for showing me Berlin and letting me record at his studio. (And treating me to an amazing traditional German Xmas dinner)...."

:)

It's interesting that he says he thought the tour ended nicely with the 2 shows at the GMEX, but now they are doing 3 dates in Pasadena. When the Pasadena dates turned up I was assuming that there were some kind of vague plans in the works all along to tour some more in the US in 07. But he makes it sound like they came as a surprise, which made me remember this post (specifically the fact that supposedly Pasadena was a "test." I'm glad we passed!!! :D)

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=459555&postcount=1

It was probably more of a "test" for the promoters... being that ROTT sold about 18 copies in the US I'd say they were somewhat reluctant to book a 40date tour! In any case I'm glad the test was passed and that you're all going to get to see him in Uncle Sam Land. Heck, I'll be seeing him too, if I can get tix sorted!! :)

Back
Top Bottom