Members Pics

Re: Forum Member Pictures

Picture1643.jpg

ah, why not?

Pretty

Re: Forum Member Pictures

I'd make some more but you'd feel so ripped off! I just got some black insulation tape, an old hat, and wrote "VILE" on it with tape strips. I'm SURE you can do that on your own :D

Well I have a hat from Cuba... which is 20 times better than yours. Also I suffer from the dreaded DTs.

IT was only meant to be a compliment:rolleyes: Yoof of today!

[Joey Tribiani-mode]How are you doin'? :eek: [/Joey Tribiani-mode]

Georgia? My, that's along way. Never frustrated Mozz never tours all the way to there? :)

Alright:

alizee.jpg

(almost fooled you, didn't I)

Georgia? My, that's along way. Never frustrated Mozz never tours all the way to there? :)

mozz never been in our country but i hope someday i go at his concert

and about me i live in big sity it called tbilisi :p :)

thanks i'm from georgia if you know this country very small country and very beautiful not US state georgia

photo2wi7.jpg

You are indeed handsome sir. How come you're shy still?;)
BTW: I've been to Georgia once... when I was about 10 or 11 years old. Quite an exceptional choice for holidays but my parents are a bit freaky. And yes, it is a very very beautiful country. The nature was quite overwhelming... we went to a national park (I cannot recall its name) and it felt like taking a stroll through the jungle. Well, I must have been pretty small for a 10-year old then :D

Oh... I thought you meant the state. Well, we have a lot of people from Georgia here in Israel and you look nothing like them either :) .

i know i dont look like either georgians :D :p
but i m georgian oh i always wanted went to israel but i never been there
i know that many georgians have relatives in israel israelians lived 20 century together with georgians :D

You are indeed handsome sir. How come you're shy still?;)
BTW: I've been to Georgia once... when I was about 10 or 11 years old. Quite an exceptional choice for holidays but my parents are a bit freaky. And yes, it is a very very beautiful country. The nature was quite overwhelming... we went to a national park (I cannot recall its name) and it felt like taking a stroll through the jungle. Well, I must have been pretty small for a 10-year old then :D

how old are you?

i m so sweety looool
loolgi9.jpg

and its jim morrison like me standing

jimmorrison7fp1.jpg

Most of you S & G folk already know what i look like already, but those who don't or weren't around 8 years ago on here, here i am :)

pic12.jpeg

Last edited:
Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom