MEN's Top 5 Smiths Sites

Nice one Alma:)

This is a strange 'guide' indeed. Not only is the Coach & Horses a good walk away from the SLC, but to suggest to go there because ''many a quiff walk past'' it is plain ridiculous:confused: Maybe the writers friend owns it or something!

Night & Day is a good venue, but again, I wouldn't make it a top 5 of the list because Johnny goes there occasionally - same as Cask. I can think of 3 other pubs with great jukeboxes full of Smiths / Morrissey stuff (Corbieres, Temple Of Convenience & The Thirsty Scholar).

Some nice comments left by readers though;)

Jukebox Jury

Nice one Alma:)

This is a strange 'guide' indeed. Not only is the Coach & Horses a good walk away from the SLC, but to suggest to go there because ''many a quiff walk past'' it is plain ridiculous:confused: Maybe the writers friend owns it or something!

Night & Day is a good venue, but again, I wouldn't make it a top 5 of the list because Johnny goes there occasionally - same as Cask. I can think of 3 other pubs with great jukeboxes full of Smiths / Morrissey stuff (Corbieres, Temple Of Convenience & The Thirsty Scholar).
Some nice comments left by readers though;)

Jukebox Jury

Come on JJ?
Your forgetting the Marble Arch! It has loads of Morrissey/Smiths on the jukebox, as well as fine ales approved by the Vegetarian Society

Come on JJ?
Your forgetting the Marble Arch! It has loads of Morrissey/Smiths on the jukebox, as well as fine ales approved by the Vegetarian Society

Brel
To be honest, it has been around 5 years since I last went through the doors at the Marble Arch..... fine beers indeed:)

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom