Michelle Jubelirer leaves Capitol Records (February 6, 2024)

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone still actually believe that she played a role in the BOT debacle, because there is factual proof that Morrissey and Morrissey only is to blame (!!!) I was being sarcastic earlier about the Central post, but I really really hope something like this never appears, because in my book that would prove that he is downright mad. But thankfully as of now no petty Central post and I hope it stays that way.
why would it be petty, he is just stating a fact that this woman has left her job,its everywhere and its not as if its a secret,just depends how he words it.

why would it be petty, he is just stating a fact that this woman has left her job,its everywhere and its not as if its a secret,just depends how he words it.
Because he is an asshole and says asshole things

and you dont.
I never said that, but I don't shit talk people and then expect them to want to work with me. I don't blame people for stupid things I do. If my career ever got ruined, I would know it was my own fault for choices I made. I don't give interviews then lie about what I said. I don't expect you to understand the importance of any of this since you decided to turn the attack on me because you can't deal with your precious Morrissey being responsible for the utter state of shit his life is in.

I never said that, but I don't shit talk people and then expect them to want to work with me. I don't blame people for stupid things I do. If my career ever got ruined, I would know it was my own fault for choices I made. I don't give interviews then lie about what I said. I don't expect you to understand the importance of any of this since you decided to turn the attack on me because you can't deal with your precious Morrissey being responsible for the utter state of shit his life is in.
your a hater,nothing wrong with that,im a fan,nothing wrong with that.

Of course it would be petty. This woman had nothing to do with his record not being released. And he got signed by them once upon a time so it isnt true that the label had something against him per se, because of diversity or other. So I don't think this woman had anything to do with him at all and trying to pin his problems with the record on her in the first place was incredibly dumb and desperate. And Morrissey being Morrissey I don't think there would be a factual acknowledgement of her departure. I hope he oversteps this landmine.

your a hater,nothing wrong with that,im a fan,nothing wrong with that.
You are a coward, constantly attacking people who don't constantly praise Morrissey, then you get called out and try to back down. Leave the other posters alone if you think there isn't anything wrong with differing opinions, but we both know you don't believe that or you would not be attacking other posters all the time. I was speaking of Morrissey and you made it about me, you do know this site is to talk about Morrissey and if you can't handle it just block people who don't agree with you.

Of course it would be petty. This woman had nothing to do with his record not being released. And he got signed by them once upon a time so it isnt true that the label had something against him per se, because of diversity or other. So I don't think this woman had anything to do with him at all and trying to pin his problems with the record on her in the first place was incredibly dumb and desperate. And Morrissey being Morrissey I don't think there would be a factual acknowledgement of her departure. I hope he oversteps this landmine.
how would you know about anything that isnt public knowledge,its all guesswork on your part.

You are a coward, constantly attacking people who don't constantly praise Morrissey, then you get called out and try to back down. Leave the other posters alone if you think there isn't anything wrong with differing opinions, but we both know you don't believe that or you would not be attacking other posters all the time. I was speaking of Morrissey and you made it about me, you do know this site is to talk about Morrissey and if you can't handle it just block people who don't agree with you.
well why dont you block me,iv asked other people to block me and guess what,they dont,come on do yourself a favour hit that big button that says block.
never attacked anyone on here,its not in my nature.
this thread was going fine until you joined it.

well why dont you block me,iv asked other people to block me and guess what,they dont,come on do yourself a favour hit that big button that says block.
never attacked anyone on here,its not in my nature.
this thread was going fine until you joined it.
:lbf: Nope

how would you know about anything that isnt public knowledge,its all guesswork on your part.
And everything on your part is guesswork too except I am indeed referring to public known FACTS. He was caught lying red handed with that and in the interview on US TV he backed down and didn't dare to reiterate this nonsense. But I will not stop you from believing in conspiracies, that's your right.

And everything on your part is guesswork too except I am indeed referring to public known FACTS. He was caught lying red handed with that and in the interview on US TV he backed down and didn't dare to reiterate this nonsense. But I will not stop you from believing in conspiracies, that's your right.
thats very kind of you and i will be forever in your debt.

It's a fact we don't know who writes every post on Central.

So it's unclear whether he was lying, misled or we had different stories from different people.

It's a fact we don't know who writes every post on Central.

So it's unclear whether he was lying, misled or we had different stories from different people.
Doesn't matter, he obviously does not stop it, regardless of all the trouble this has caused and he was referring to the plane incident ("Release Mozi's....") for example in concert. So he obviously knows what's going on

Clapping Applause GIF

I'm guessing she has quit to spend more time with Morrissey, and that their story is to be adapted into a blockbuster romcom starring Hugh Grant and a bint.

Doesn't matter, he obviously does not stop it, regardless of all the trouble this has caused and he was referring to the plane incident ("Release Mozi's....") for example in concert. So he obviously knows what's going on

It does matter.

And it isn't obvious that he knows what's going on - a lot of the time he seems very confused by it.

It does matter.

And it isn't obvious that he knows what's going on - a lot of the time he seems very confused by it.
Just out of baffled curiosity: Have you examples for that? When did he seem confused by it and by what exactly? It really doesn't matter if he posts things directly on his site or lets someone else do it, he obviously knows the content of his own website and his behaviour onstage doesn't contradict the tone/direction his website shows.

Just out of baffled curiosity: Have you examples for that? When did he seem confused by it and by what exactly? It really doesn't matter if he posts things directly on his site or lets someone else do it, he obviously knows the content of his own website and his behaviour onstage doesn't contradict the tone/direction his website shows.

You've accused him of lying because he contradicted his website.

Back
Top Bottom