MINDY,

I think what improper said really seemed to bug you huh? we don't care about you mindy,don't you get it?? your opinions here amount to shit. Maybe you should take his advice and not take the penis out of your mouth and save us all the trouble of having to listen to you speak?? that would be a wonderful christmas gift for all. I bet morrissey would even be happy about that.

Re: Necrophiliac

> Ive
> been king of your mom now for awhile

"I can feel the soil falling over my head"

king of this board? my ass. king of the assholes on this board, maybe. you are ridiculous, okay. you never have anything halfway relevant to say about anything. now if you must continue to insult me, insult me about something real. i may be a lot of things, but a whore is not one of them.

p.s. learn the definition of rimjob. now, ive never given one, but i at least know what it is, and there is no load to swallow after a rimjob. did you mean a blowjob, perchance? now please, go f*** yourself.

> Me? jealous of you?? don't flatter yourself whore. I've been the king of
> this board for a while now. Just like you've been a whore for a while now.
> that is all?? not even xlose ass clown. first off,you give lousy
> rimjobs,your supposed to swallow the entire load or it doesnt count.
> Secondly,you have to stop sleeping around to get on this board,no sense
> whoring your way into it. its just not worth it. Ive been called worse by
> better people f***stain. Just because no one gives a rats ass about
> anything but trowin a bangin on you,is no reason to get upset at me. might
> I suggest a little more practice on your knees before you go opening your
> pie hole again?? do us all a favor ok?? unless you have something
> important or relevant to say,dont take the dick out of your mouth again.
> all dressed up and no one to blow huh?? poor thing

that's fantastic, because i dont care about you either. i was just trying to make a point that mr. improper cant seem to handle it when other people talk on this board. i think he would be happy if no one else came here and he could just talk to his many alter-egos. like you, for instance. anyway, please mind your own business. someone on the board asked me about myself, a couple people in fact, and i answered. that's my prerogative.

please, kindly go back to f***ing mr improper - or if you're also mr. improper, please go back to f***ing yourself.

Re: what's a rimjob?

it is a scatalogical term meaning to use the mouth and tongue on the anus. yes, i am as disgusted as you are.

> p.s. learn the definition of rimjob. now, ive never given one, but i at
> least know what it is, and there is no load to swallow after a rimjob.

If you're REALLY unfortunate and the recipient had some bad egg salad at the picnic that afternoon, it could happen that way you know.

> that's fantastic, because i dont care about you either. i was just trying
> to make a point that mr. improper cant seem to handle it when other people
> talk on this board. i think he would be happy if no one else came here and
> he could just talk to his many alter-egos. like you, for instance. anyway,
> please mind your own business. someone on the board asked me about myself,
> a couple people in fact, and i answered. that's my prerogative.

> please, kindly go back to f***ing mr improper - or if you're also mr.
> improper, please go back to f***ing yourself.

Mindy, I enjoy your posts! And not just because we share the same political beliefs. Chat away!

thank you for being one of the few sensible, kind people on the board.

Awww whats the matter sweetie?? truth hurt?? you know what rimjobs are because as ive said all along,you give them to me on a regular basis ass clown. i didnt say cum anus,your supposed to swallow the entire load of shit,or it doesnt count f***face. i know what a real rimjob is,I think i just made you do a little extra. as for me being the king of the assholes?? I say thank you and i take that as a compliment. You should take the compliments as you being the biggest whore on the planet that way as well. its not everyday we come in contact with a real luife whore as yourself. you have a gift,you should be proud. You are a whore and a half,or those 20 or so people I polled are lying on or the other?? i think they're right on. Mindy,I hear your like a 747?? not everyones been on a 747??? poor baby,doesnt want her secret to get out. Too late.

Ask mindy,she'll tell you what they are.

EDisgusted?? how so?? because you cannot admit to these nice folks(and i use that term lightly),that you do this on a consistant,nightly basis??? Listen,dont be sad,be glad. Glad that you have a gift worth giving. I know Im glad. your gift has given me such pleasure,I really appreciate it. My ass has never felt so good. Nice and soft too. that thing you do with your tongue at the end,oooohhhhhhhh what a delight that is.

Who you foolin???I forgot to tell you that i ate onions and cabbage the other night. Also had some refried beans,a gallon and a half of lemonade,some guacamole,and some carrot juice and you sucked it all up the other night. I dont know if i told you this or not,but thank you. You really know how to please a guy. I feel b ad for your tongue though. Just dont go kissing anyone with that mouth for at least a week ok???

and thank you mindy for being one of the biggest rimjob giving whores this planet has ever seen. We really do appreciate it alot.

No mindy,youve got me all wrong. i dont care that you chat on this board,i really dont. but when you come here and talk way too much about useless,dumb pathetic retarded stuff like you do,i get upset. Your just like all the rest of these f***stains,dont have a f***in clue as to what you're doing on here. too bad too. See,you waste our time with your bullshit posts about nothing. i on the other hand,bring misery and grief to an already dull board. cant argue with me thetre. At least i bring something to the table.

you like rim jobs? are you sure you dont have some homosexual leanings? now i dont normally make fun of gays, but seriously dude, i dont think you've been f***ing all of our mothers. i think you've been dreaming about f***ing our fathers instead.

when will you die? when will you die?

make the dream real.

were you not paying attention when i said i was celibate, you sad little man?

Maybe thats because one of 2 things has occured, Either 1 you couldnt find someone dumb enough to f*** you?? or 2 you couldnt pay someone enough to fook you?? I think Im both right. I mean c'mon,really,do you think someone would want to date a person who looks like a donkeys ass after taking a shit?? i didnt think so.