Mishmash Records: audio clip - The Smiths at University Of London May 6, '83 (August 30, 2023)

Further to the tape image - here's a clip from the unheard gig:

(Note: now a full, correct setlist for posterity).

40yrs later: things still surfacing - amazing.
Thanks to Mitch / Mishmash Records.
Regards,
FWD.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
In a world where Rank, Same Day Again and Thank Your Stars exist, who needs any more bootlegs?
You’d be better off asking CarlisleBaz to sink a few Coors and record a selection of Smiths classics via Whatsapp voice notes.

I’d like to hear it for the banter or possible early lyrical differences. Oh, and Johnny’s attempts at backing vocals, lol.

Not a huge fan of live stuff these days so could care less. But he apparently has the full tape and has listened to it and digitized it. So, unless he plans to bootleg it and make money off of it, why not just share the whole thing. Otherwise, what's the point of sharing a small clip aside from trying to prove how much bigger his co*ck is than all of us...

Not a huge fan of live stuff these days so could care less. But he apparently has the full tape and has listened to it and digitized it. So, unless he plans to bootleg it and make money off of it, why not just share the whole thing. Otherwise, what's the point of sharing a small clip aside from trying to prove how much bigger his co*ck is than all of us...
I concur. He is full of himself. Very slippery eel indeed. I see his partner in crime has reappeared after a hiatus. Wonder who else is lined up to be ripped off.

If The Smiths did a gig during my time at UoL it would have made my experience! No big gigs in the courtyard anymore... just student protests and marxism leaflets

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom