Omega Auctions: Audio Equipment and Music Memorabilia - Morrissey & The Smiths lots (September 12, 2023)

Another large auction over 2 days.
Only a few relevant items:

Lot 538:

"A yellow Dolce and Gabbana shirt (16 1/2 / 42 on sizing label) owned and worn by Morrissey including on the cover of the album 'I Am Not a Dog On a Chain', as well as onstage at Manchester G-Mex, 23rd December 2006. Sold with original ticket stub from the concert as well as typed letter of provenance detailing how the original owner caught the shirt when it was thrown into the crowd by Morrissey."

37399-3-medium.jpg
37399-1-medium.jpg
37399-2-medium.jpg

Lot 539:

"A tambourine (approx 10") diameter bearing signatures in various inks by Morrissey, Johnny Marr, Andy Rourke, Mike Joyce. Believed to have been stage used and signed c 1984/5. Mounted and framed (frame 16.5x16.5")."

37403-1-medium.jpg
37403-2-medium.jpg
37403-4-medium.jpg

37403-5-medium.jpg

Results:

Screenshot_20230912-165822~2.png

Add - Lot 62:
A few stage passes.

37101-0-medium.jpg

Sold for £180.

A few bits of vinyl, buy mainly bundled.
Regards,
FWD.

i have the full gucci shirt from this show (08 december 2009 / copley symphony hall / san diego, ca) if anyone want$ it. missing a few buttons from the big reveal.

Attachments

• IMG_1522.jpg
    IMG_1522.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1521.jpg
    IMG_1521.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1520.jpg
    IMG_1520.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
I caught this whole in Groningen 2015 but had to split it with a Polish girl luckily i got the best bit wonder what its worth though its not going anywhere soon.

groningen_shirt.jpg

Last edited:
i have the full gucci shirt from this show (08 december 2009 / copley symphony hall / san diego, ca) if anyone want$ it. missing a few buttons from the big reveal.
How'd you manage to keep it in one piece/survive any scramble - lucky you! it's gorgeous.

How'd you manage to keep it in one piece/survive any scramble - lucky you! it's gorgeous.
i jumped up so high and on the way down i stuffed it under my shirt. i got mobbed right away then all of the sudden a giant hand of a security guard reached in and pulled me out, push me on the lift and i went to my room to smell it, which smelled like church of course.

shirt needs a good ironing before it gets sold to anyone.

I have several fully intact shirts that I caught at gigs, mainly 2006-2011ish. They’re just sitting in some drawer somewhere tbh. Most of them are lacking buttons (from him ripping it off), and the size labels have been cut out.

One thing I’ve always wanted and was never able to get was a tambourine signed by Morrissey. He should start throwing those out into the audience again.

That’s awesome! Why do you want to sell it?

Finally , the shirt has the size M, in Europe is for little lads, so I'm 6' and have XXL and not fat skinny, ut guess as different weight and height and more, over the Ocean it must e different with clothing sizes. I won't fuy a lot for a designer shirt. 5 for 20 euro online 'fruit of the loom'.

i jumped up so high and on the way down i stuffed it under my shirt. i got mobbed right away then all of the sudden a giant hand of a security guard reached in and pulled me out, push me on the lift and i went to my room to smell it, which smelled like church of course.
Church = Commes des Garcon Incense Avignon

Back
Top Bottom