Morrissey back on the BBC Radio 2 playlist

FB382863-43F8-4003-BF2E-D76663B323C1.jpeg

What on earth is Michael Ebenazer Kwadjo Omari Owuo doing on Radio 2? Thank gauld Terry Wogan didn't live long enough to have to play that bilge.

It's a great cover, and the original writer and performer seem to like it too!

On the topic of those little vids, I was hoping they'd do one for each song, I wanted to see a nice interview with Carly Simon :(

This is a weird one for me. Didn’t know the song before and it’s not what I’d usually listen to but it’s weirdly really forceful and a lot of fun to sing. If I couldn’t sing along with the song I don’t think I’d enjoy it nearly as much

This is a weird one for me. Didn’t know the song before and it’s not what I’d usually listen to but it’s weirdly really forceful and a lot of fun to sing. If I couldn’t sing along with the song I don’t think I’d enjoy it nearly as much

I concur. I sometimes belt this one out as I walk to work...to the bemusement of other pedestrians. :)

Another fine cover with Moz in good voice.

Moz collected the most un-racist songs ever written to cover for his album. We’re only weeks from The Big One hitting LA. Might as well get controversial now.

I totally love sparks, hippopotamus is one of the greatest albums ever recorded. Sparks are even more secretive than Morrissey, does any one have any tit bits Re sparks???

I don't smoke or drink (very much) I don't eat candy and I do not eat my friends.

I do use a bee propolis serum on my face twice a day and THAT is a game-changer.
Living the dream eh lass. I’ve quit smoking, taken to the gym, but alas still throw to much bevvy down my neck... I’ve never tried eating none of my friends though. Saying all that I’ve just eaten three chocolate eclairs

Back
Top Bottom