Morrissey collapsed on stage - Swindon

Re: OMG!! Morrissey collapsed on stage - Swindon

sigh. of course I respect and love Morrissey. that's not even part of the equation.

i'm simply defending HIM, with whom i have been on friendly terms for quite some time. the fact is that he was speaking in jest (whether you agree with his taste, or not) and not insulting anyone here. i'm just defending his right to speak on this forum, because his statements did not violate the tos. he's not a prick.

he has a unique and refreshing sense of humor and reality. it might not have come across as well tonight as other times, but i'm sure he didn't mean it disrespectfully - he knew Moz was okay when he posted that. it's just his way. he likes to get a response. he has no lying in him. i like that. that's all.

no i tottaly disagree with you on this, how anybody can make such sick comments at a time like this about morrissey/steven gatley is beyond me, if HIM was trying to be humerous then im sorry but he has failed, failed terribly. HIM should have thought twice, even 3 times before posting stuff of that nature on a night like this. HIM is a prick for his vile comments earlier and in my opinion they are unforgivable. I dont doubt for a second that he may regret his comments, but you say he did this to get a response.....that equals PRICK in my opinion, im not having a go at you personally, just you defending the user HIM(prick)

Oh guys.. no more gigs for while.

i think you could be right but this can only be a good thing in light of what has happend. You will get those who will moan about more cancellations, but i say.....f*** 'em. Morrisseys health is more important than our needs to see him live. I have tickets booked for shows and trains and hotles, but at this moment i do not care one little bit, Morrisseys health is waht counts

I am SO upset and worried. I feel so sick from this news. :tears:

And the death rumors need to stop. Now.

Anyone else actually cry over this tonight? I'm a grown man ffs and i've been an emotional wreck since hearing the news, even though he's stable. God help me if it turned out worse, i don't think i could get over it.

but you say he did this to get a response.....that equals PRICK in my opinion, im not having a go at you personally,)

i'm sorry, maybe i wasn't clear: i didn't say he posted that to get a response. i was speaking more generally: i said that it's just his way, he likes to get a response to things he posts... but not in the overtly negative way you're implying. hmm. i guess i have to spell it all the way out. he likes lively discussion. he jokes and indulges in sarcasm. he's a good apple, though. hilarious, too, just maybe not to you lot tonight.
now, i'm retiring.

i'm sorry, maybe i wasn't clear: i didn't say he posted that to get a response. i was speaking more generally: i said that it's just his way, he likes to get a response to things he posts... but not in the negative way you're implying. hmm. i guess i have to spell it all the way out. he likes lively discussion. he jokes and indulges in sarcasm. he's a good apple, though. hilarious, too, just maybe not to you lot tonight.
now, i'm retiring.

Listen, get a room with "HIM" will ya? Nobody cares at a time like this.

Anyone else actually cry over this tonight? I'm a grown man ffs and i've been an emotional wreck since hearing the news, even though he's stable. God help me if it turned out worse, i don't think i could get over it.

i havent shed a tear as i know he's stable at the moment, but im so mixed up its unbelievable, i just cant sleep and have been listening to his songs over an over again

viva moz x

When I saw this I did get teary eyed and I started trembling. My legs still feel weak. This is all I can think about right now.

Yes - I'm a mess. This man means the world to me. I can't even imagine...I can't. Stable is good, but he's still very sick. And, breathing problems? Why? What would cause that?

I'm just so worried for him.

i'm sorry, maybe i wasn't clear: i didn't say he posted that to get a response. i was speaking more generally: i said that it's just his way, he likes to get a response to things he posts... but not in the overtly negative way you're implying. hmm. i guess i have to spell it all the way out. he likes lively discussion. he jokes and indulges in sarcasm. he's a good apple, though. hilarious, too, just maybe not to you lot tonight.
now, i'm retiring.

he clearly has posted these comments to get a responce if you think about it..... sorry as he's your friend but HIM has just infuriated me tonight

I logged onto Solo at about 8pm last night, one hour into a 13 hour night shift in a busy ambulance control room. It's been bloody hard to keep up with everything posted tonight, but updates have now dried up. Go to bed people unless you're working like me. Get some sleep. It'll all seem better in the morning, when some real updates emerge.

I'm quite upset..I haven't left my flat all night, which isn't usual for me..
I told my family what happened, and to my surprise, they actually showed a bit of concern too -- they're not Moz fans, but they are around his age.

:blushing:

As to the previously made comments about Morrissey not being family and overreacting toward the illness of a pop singer, I know at least in my family there are people I haven't spoken to in decades. There are schisms in my family, personal issues, etc. I know I wouldn't be reacting to the news in quite the same news for some of them if they were in Morrissey's position right now -- they don't really mean anything to me at all. They're legally family, but it's like we're complete strangers. Quite honestly because Moz has just given me so much to THINK about for most of my life. It's only natural to be genuinely concerned for his well being.

They're legally family, but it's like we're complete strangers. Quite honestly because Moz has just given me so much to THINK about for most of my life. It's only natural to be genuinely concerned for his well being.

here here, this has been my point all night

sigh. of course I respect and love Morrissey. that's not even part of the equation.

i'm simply defending HIM, with whom i have been on friendly terms for quite some time. the fact is that he was speaking in jest (whether you agree with his taste, or not) and not insulting anyone here. i'm just defending his right to speak on this forum, because his statements did not violate the tos. he's not a prick.

he has a unique and refreshing sense of humor and reality. it might not have come across as well tonight as other times, but i'm sure he didn't mean it disrespectfully - he knew Moz was okay when he posted that. it's just his way. he likes to get a response. he has no lying in him. i like that. that's all.

this seems a bit insulting to me "so spare me the feigned emotional devastation about a remote pop star's illness and please stop trying to equate your show of grief with the real emotion of a person who is closely related to someone who is seriously ill. it just makes you sound ridiculous and pathetic"

"he likes to get a response. he has no lying in him"
the first sentence contradicts the second.

''it's just his way''......it's great that your friends with him. I've never found
anything he's said interesting or funny.
My kids say things to 'get a response', most people outgrow it.

I'm quite upset..I haven't left my flat all night, which isn't usual for me..
I told my family what happened, and to my surprise, they actually showed a bit of concern too -- they're not Moz fans, but they are around his age.

As to the previously made comments about Morrissey not being family and overreacting toward the illness of a pop singer, I know at least in my family there are people I haven't spoken to in decades. There are schisms in my family, personal issues, etc. I know I wouldn't be reacting to the news in quite the same news for some of them if they were in Morrissey's position right now -- they don't really mean anything to me at all. They're legally family, but it's like we're complete strangers. Quite honestly because Moz has just given me so much to THINK about for most of my life. It's only natural to be genuinely concerned for his well being.

Well said - and I agree completely.

I think it's only natural to feel upset about someone who has influenced your
life, family or not. And he's had an extraordinary influence on many peoples
lives.

Please, please, please be okay, Morrissey!! :( :( :(

Yes I was in tears for about an hour and just picturing the event still makes me want to cry again. Knowing he's stable has helped a lot though.

Tags
get well <3 h1n1 healing vibes hysteria lainey=boring plz be ok<3 we love you moz
Back
Top Bottom