Morrissey crying?

I have no idea what that means, but it sounds like an excellent slip to me.

During the entire song he's singing in the bottom of the glass. Go look at it. Then the muted trumpet (I added the s) accompanies him in the end to soothe his misery as he kneels. Of course I could be projecting here, but it's lovely nonetheless.

During the entire song he's singing in the bottom of the glass. Go look at it. Then the muted trumpet (I added the s) accompanies him in the end to soothe his misery as he kneels. Of course I could be projecting here, but it's lovely nonetheless.

Alright, then, that's what I was trying to figure out--although I'm sure that there are some strumpets 'round here who wouldn't mind being in a glass with Morrissey...

The Melbourne version... first off, he's singing on the shredded remains of his voice. It's perfectly beautiful, but I can hear that he's pushing it absolutely as far as it can go. So no surprise Miami was cancelled, hearing that.

And the lyric change... I hadn't watched that clip before, and I never saw it mentioned here. So sad and beautiful and... that's what I hear running through all his lyrics. There's always that defiant thread of hope. That's what's so annoying about the "pope of mope" reputation- anyone who says that either has never really listened to his words, or has no heart. If there wasn't the hopefulness to contrast the sadness, he would be one-dimensional and would not have lasted past... 1985? But there's always a twist, always a contrast. There's always something ugly buried in the beauty, or something beautiful sticking out of the ugliness. Sometimes it's a rhyme that's awkward in the midst of a stanza that scans perfectly. His music can be very beautiful, but it's never flatly pretty and boring. I don't know if he does it on purpose, or if that's just his gift, but I never, never tire of it. I wish he wrote more.

If there wasn't the hopefulness to contrast the sadness, he would be one-dimensional and would not have lasted past... 1985? But there's always a twist, always a contrast. There's always something ugly buried in the beauty, or something beautiful sticking out of the ugliness. Sometimes it's a rhyme that's awkward in the midst of a stanza that scans perfectly. His music can be very beautiful, but it's never flatly pretty and boring. I don't know if he does it on purpose, or if that's just his gift, but I never, never tire of it. I wish he wrote more.

Now that says it all.

He is masculine and feminine, generous and selfish, hilarious and tragic, obvious and inscrutable, graceful and awkward, kind and cruel. He has a staggering gift for contrasts.

Real tears, faux tears, no tears at all, I bet not even Morrissey knows anymore.

All very well put.

hmm i think he was the other day
so yeah
it must really sux anus for him to cry over something big..
its sad ! ! ! :(
so yeah

MORRISSEY RULES ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Awesome video. Beautifully shot by the way.

Maybe he's crying because he realized he was lactating..
kidding...kidding...I love all Morrissey sweat..no matter where it is:)

I told ya he had a lactating problem! HA!

Now that says it all.

He is masculine and feminine, generous and selfish, hilarious and tragic, obvious and inscrutable, graceful and awkward, kind and cruel. He has a staggering gift for contrasts.

Real tears, faux tears, no tears at all, I bet not even Morrissey knows anymore.

Oh thy Holy Morrissey savior jesus!! :D

Now that says it all.

Well, he is a gemini, after all. :)

Dear god, you people all need to find someone real and get laid.

Wait, maybe that's what I need. No, that can't be right.

I feel scrappy. (ha! two of you might get that joke.) I think I'll go start a debate on Off-Topic. Or I could just go seethe in the bath with the door locked.

I could start a poll asking people what I should do. That would be the truly Solo-democratic way.

I feel scrappy. (ha! two of you might get that joke.) I think I'll go start a debate on Off-Topic. Or I could just go seethe in the bath with the door locked.

I could start a poll asking people what I should do. That would be the truly Solo-democratic way.

Hey, has Charles Shaw hijacked your account again?

I had to think about that scrappy joke for a minute.

was that to me? :p
my comment to NRitH was one of those thingies I like to call a joke.

Back
Top Bottom