morrissey frink thread!

Sweaty all over, but his mipples stay dry. :lbf:

ha! It's because they're so hard and perky the sweat goes right around them. Very nice pic!!

I would love to know what that Spanish language article says- anyone?

SNV35671.jpg

Another Stirling one. Wish I could capture shirtless Moz but it all gets a bit frenzied when he takes his top off! Here's the best I could manage:
SNV35678.jpg

SNV35717.jpg

I'll have another go tonight in Glasgow :horny:

SNV35671.jpg

Another Stirling one. Wish I could capture shirtless Moz but it all gets a bit frenzied when he takes his top off! Here's the best I could manage:
SNV35678.jpg

SNV35717.jpg

I'll have another go tonight in Glasgow :horny:
Best part:
fly.jpg

Thank you for these, I was really lamenting the lack of recent gig pics.

His body embellishments intrigue me - what do we think they are made of? The neck deco looks too thick to be a sticker. Is it hand painted puffy glitter paint? Carefully applied Swarovski crystals? So intricate, so mysterious.... :yum:

So hot are his nipples, they just vapour anything around them.

Quote of the day!!!! :D

The neck adornment is where I always kiss him and tell hm I love him in my dreams. As for the dry nipples, I don't know. Could be a lemniscate on his chest. Could be a sign the cow is dry, no more milk. Could be a sign that he is dire. Could point out that two nickles/nipples make a dime which is ten cents. Who knows?

Crazy girl signing off now. It is nice to see pics of him.

GlitteryHickey!
When he first came on stage at Stirling I thought 'O my god, he's got a big old earring dangling from his left lobe'! But no.
He kept checking it all night long, putting his hand to his neck and touching it to see whether it had slid off with his SWEAT :horny:

SNV35701.jpg

For Lottie. Unfortunately my camera was on the wrong setting in Dundee, the Stirling ones are slightly better - I'll go find some...

ooooh :horny:
thankyou thankyou...

stuff the wrong setting, this is more than good enough to spark OTT fantasies about licking the sweat of that neck. :blushing:

His body embellishments intrigue me - what do we think they are made of? The neck deco looks too thick to be a sticker. Is it hand painted puffy glitter paint? Carefully applied Swarovski crystals? So intricate, so mysterious.... :yum:

Me too! He had a different one on his neck in Omagh and I couldn't stop staring at it :love: I'm surprised that not a single curious Solo-er has managed to find the source yet...perhaps he makes them himself? ;)

Me too! He had a different one on his neck in Omagh and I couldn't stop staring at it :love: I'm surprised that not a single curious Solo-er has managed to find the source yet...perhaps he makes them himself? ;)
The source: Michael's craft store. Stick-on-crystals.

:[

Did somebody mention licking away sweat...?

(Apologies if this is totally massive)

012.jpg

And in other news - I like this one cos of the alpha male pose (hips thrust forwards, etc) and also the barely-buttoned shirt, shameful hussy that he is :D

010.jpg

Did somebody mention licking away sweat...?

(Apologies if this is totally massive)

012.jpg

And in other news - I like this one cos of the alpha male pose (hips thrust forwards, etc) and also the barely-buttoned shirt, shameful hussy that he is :D

010.jpg

This was from Barrowland right ?
You would have had a long job licking away the sweat last night. It was flowing like the Glasgow rain! The 'perspiration heart' appeared for about 3 seconds before disappearing in a flood from all over. His shirts were shining with the stuff !
Sweet dreams !

ooooh stopit! :(
some of us are supposed to be working you know,
(not daydreaming about next week and then getting all hot and bothered by pics of moz's neck, esp sweaty neck pics.. :horny:)

This was from Barrowland right ?
You would have had a long job licking away the sweat last night. It was flowing like the Glasgow rain! The 'perspiration heart' appeared for about 3 seconds before disappearing in a flood from all over. His shirts were shining with the stuff !
Sweet dreams !

Yup, from the Barrowland last night. That was the hottest venue I've ever been in (in more ways than one...) By the end of the first song, sweat was pouring off him, in an admittedly very lovely way.

The source: Michael's craft store. Stick-on-crystals.

:[

I love Michael's. I'm going there tomorrow. By myself. I've been looking forward to it all week.

I dunno, it looks more intricate than just stuck-on crystals. Maybe it is a combination of paint and crystals ...and....stardust? Gold dust? :p

Inquiring Minds!!!

010.jpg

"Alpha Male Pose" :thumb:
Well said!

No, thanks. I was kinda looking for the executive summary of it, or even its DSM code.

Frink was invented by a Libertines fan. It’s a combination of the words “frisky” and “kinky”. A Frink thread contains endless pictures of a certain person. Its purpose is to celebrate and enjoy good looks, as opposed to “Appreciation” threads which praise personality and talent. It can be saucy but never gets too explicit.

loving the pictures people...keep em coming!!

and here is the explanation abe^

Back
Top Bottom