morrissey frink thread!

Wealthy&WaxyMozFrink

4298697055_a598414d34_o.jpg

Let me guess are some of your 80's mags Star Hits by any chance?

Yes, I have Star Hits, Smash Hits (the same thing, basically) and some Creems. A few other weird titles I don't remember.

Lovely pictures lately, everyone!!

These were taken by T. Wooliscraft in Liverpool, November 7, 2009, the same photographer who took the picture of the pint hitting our sweet M-ey's noggin during Black Cloud. These were obviously taken before the shizz hit the fan.

liverpool1107091.jpg
liverpool1107094.jpg

liverpool1107095.jpg
liverpool1107092.jpg

liverpool1107093.jpg

We all know that Morrissey's nipples perform the magical duty of keeping little spots on his shirts dry, but I bet you didn't know Morrissey's nipples have many, MANY hidden talents. In fact, I just came across this top-secret video of them practicing for the Winter Olympics:

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/4W4Ic8NGiBKJ14fV

We all know that Morrissey's nipples perform the magical duty of keeping little spots on his shirts dry, but I bet you didn't know Morrissey's nipples have many, MANY hidden talents. In fact, I just came across this top-secret video of them practicing for the Winter Olympics:

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/4W4Ic8NGiBKJ14fV

This is going into a folder in my brain labeled "Best Things Evarrrr."

Also, I felt the need to post the attatched pictures again:

That last photo is one of my all time faves. To me it is SOOOO beautiful. I don't know why more people don't seem to think it's as great as I do.

That last photo is one of my all time faves. To me it is SOOOO beautiful. I don't know why more people don't seem to think it's as great as I do.

It's a great pic, i love that turquoise color in general.
But look at the first one - Morrissey in a suit in that designer chair! :horny:

Actually, something very bad was going on there, I believe. The article that that guy and his friend wrote about Morrissey after that meeting with him was really unkind and it made me angry. Poor Morrissey. I don't like to see him in vulnerable positions. I think he cared a lot for (the idea of) those people and they saw him as just some sad-sack British celebrity.

agreed and agreed. :thumb:

I think the assumption that something "bad" was going on based on an interview that was translated on the fly and not actually being there is a bit harsh. I think maybe there's no reason to be angry and no reason to lament "Poor Morrissey." :confused:

I think the assumption that something "bad" was going on based on an interview that was translated on the fly and not actually being there is a bit harsh. I think maybe there's no reason to be angry and no reason to lament "Poor Morrissey." :confused:

Good to know!

Wanna hear some of the things I think?

morrisseylive6.jpg

Morrissey-16.jpg

Morrissey-18.jpg

Morrissey-19.jpg

Morrissey-28.jpg

1187296834_f.jpg

Oh wow. :horny: This one really struck a chord with me.
There's a nice gap between his shirt and his chest just begging me to slip my hand into it. And his jeans look so good. And he's closing his eyes, maybe thinking of someone he physically admires....

Back
Top Bottom