morrissey frink thread!

iloveflesh1.jpg

these pics were titled "No era necessario". I suppose the author meant it wasn't necessary to take off the shirt. Pero sí, lo era.

Nah, they meant it wasn't necessary to keep the trousers on. :p

:laughing:
oh Spyderfyngers, you've made me laugh so hard I nearly swallowed my tongue.
now my landlady's parrot is staring at me suspiciously. poor creature doesn't understand the joy of frinking.

Oh no! Don't choke. :)

A parrot called my boyfriend an arsehole a few weeks ago. It said, "HELLO! HELLO!" until he ambled up to the cage and greeted the thing. The parrot leaned close to the bars: "Hellooooo?". My BF leaned close, simultaneously spooked and fascinated, whereupon the beastly bird shouted out "ARSEHOLE!" at the top of its voice. Oh, how we laughed. :lbf:

No, we didn't buy it. :straightface:

Oh, and all you Johnny frinkers who were asking if he had tummy spiders like Mr Moz, here is your answer. :horny:

And some Moz, to make it legal:

mozchic4.jpg

Oh no! Don't choke. :)

A parrot called my boyfriend an arsehole a few weeks ago. It said, "HELLO! HELLO!" until he ambled up to the cage and greeted the thing. The parrot leaned close to the bars: "Hellooooo?". My BF leaned close, simultaneously spooked and fascinated, whereupon the beastly bird shouted out "ARSEHOLE!" at the top of its voice. Oh, how we laughed. :lbf:

Jesus. :D Thankfully the parrot which I have a pleasure to see every day can't speak. I can imagine epithets it'd call me if it only could. :eek:

Anyway, moving from birds to people.

morrissey47_2.jpg

pics i havent seen
according to moz-shot from the one who posted it
at Pizzeria La Montecarlo in Rome
from the Pizzeria's facebook page.
00004s45.jpg

and a alternative shot from the mtv awards with other people
mozmtv1996.jpg

mozblackwhitelive.jpg

mozaugust2004c.jpg

flail.jpg

moz1985.jpg

And that other one - dude with the quiff.

Hopefully he's sunning himself somewhere luxurious. And writing amazing songs.

Ah, well, that one's taken for granted. I miss him so much it makes me want to cry every day.

I wish he'd send at least one thoughtful letter, tell us all how things are so much better....my heart, it left with him. Or at least he could etch a postcard.

I wish he'd send at least one thoughtful letter, tell us all how things are so much better....my heart, it left with him. Or at least he could etch a postcard.

Yeah. I can't say I miss him to death (he's human and needs a rest), but I'd like the occasional Moz blog. Just a short note. It's not his style, I know, but even just a quick blather about his cardigan would do.

Actually, he could do with knowing about Liberty of London's latest shirts. Remember the blue pansies? They're doing an orange version.

Yeah. I can't say I miss him to death (he's human and needs a rest), but I'd like the occasional Moz blog. Just a short note. It's not his style, I know, but even just a quick blather about his cardigan would do.

Actually, he could do with knowing about Liberty of London's latest shirts. Remember the blue pansies? They're doing an orange version.

oooh they are? *looks*
hmm the blue is better, but i'm sure Moz could tell us for himself...
couldnt you dearest?
*taps screen and does puppy eyes*

Oh my goodness.

:love: :love: :love:

You know, as I was sobbing in my car last night listening to Friday Mourning, I had to admit that am, currently, way-deep into missing Morrissey. I don't need to see him, but I need somebody else to and tell me about it. :o

Back
Top Bottom