morrissey frink thread!

:lbf: :laughing:

Those were both quickies, not very careful photoshops. He totally looks like cardboard with Trinny and Susannah, but still, even if it's a cardboard Moz :p

When I first saw it I thought it was 2 random ladies setting up a life sized Years of Refusal advertising cut out in a record shop.....

:p

moz2006.jpg

Hello! *waves* I'm just a lurker...I don't like that word though actually, makes it sounds a bit creepy, maybe...spectator? Ugh, no that's worse. Lurker will have to do. Anyway, I digress...I just felt the need to come out of hiding for a moment to say that this is the best thread, anywhere, ever. FACT. I've been coming on here during quiet times at work (fingers crossed no one suddenly checks up on what we look at) and it has helped me through a rather hellish few weeks. And frink is now my new favourite word. I repeat. Best. Thread. Ever. :thumb:

^HAHA!:lbf:

Oh my this thread has definitely amused me!! That homer picture omg :lbf:

And Suzi, I agree with you on the word frink, I find myself using it outside this frinky thread!:blushing:

Um, new here. I clicked on this thread b/c I had no idea what 'frink' meant - and I had to admit I have enjoyed this immensely!

Here's a shot from last night in Buffalo - hope you don't mind my posting it here.

3369681637_2452718400.jpg

Um, new here. I clicked on this thread b/c I had no idea what 'frink' meant - and I had to admit I have enjoyed this immensely!

Here's a shot from last night in Buffalo - hope you don't mind my posting it here.

Welcome Suzi. Welcome WhippetGood (great name, BTW)
"hope you don't mind my posting it"
:rofl:

Please post more.
:bow:

Thank you Whippet and welcome to the world of frink.
You are the best....stay around a while. :D :clap::thumb:
There is something especially frinky about where the waistband of his jeans meets his body.:horny: Don't know exactly what - anyone else think so?;)

Welcome, Welcome! What a fine photo to start with!

Julie, this one has got to go on your LiveJournal nominations.:horny:

Welcome, Welcome! What a fine photo to start with!

Julie, this one has got to go on your LiveJournal nominations.:horny:

Yes, it is done.

WhippetGood has more great shots and some brilliant video, posted on the Buffalo Tour thread.

P.S. - we've added another 100,000 Frink views since we hit a million not very long ago :D

Thank you Whippet and welcome to the world of frink.
You are the best....stay around a while. :D :clap::thumb:
There is something especially frinky about where the waistband of his jeans meets his body.:horny: Don't know exactly what - anyone else think so?;)

*jumos up and down waving exctiedly*
I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW...

TIS because you can easily imagine yourself hooking a finger over the waistband and stroking him/using it to pull him against you/tickle him
*delete where appropriate*
:blushing:

Glad you started posting, I saw your Flickr photos and there's more frink material over there :horny:
Also, GREAT videos on youtube. Hope you don't mind I use them to make gifs. Of course you'll be credited at Livejournal when I post them.

oh WOW!! when and where was this taken? Gosh that is making me immensely flustered! phew

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RaCRq4dP6XY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RaCRq4dP6XY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Glad you started posting, I saw your Flickr photos and there's more frink material over there :horny:
Also, GREAT videos on youtube. Hope you don't mind I use them to make gifs. Of course you'll be credited at Livejournal when I post them.

Sure that's fine! Share the love. I always appreciate others posting their own photos and videos. :)

Dear WhippetGood,

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Thank you for your fabulous pictures and videos!!!

Back
Top Bottom