morrissey frink thread!

I had that postcard on my wall when I was a teen. :)

Yup, I've had it and a few others for over 20 years now. I kept the postcard size stuff and a few books, a lot of other stuff I got rid of :(. I was trying to post a few others but I keep getting error messages so maybe I'll try again later.

Someone wrote a really sweet review of the most recent gig on the tour page. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I was surprised when I first started reading this site how many people were saying negative things about the gigs.

m585bs9.jpg
Mmmmm, he wants more. ;) :yum:

Yes, well that's pretty apparant!:D

this was one of my old favorites
ry%3D400

pics courtesy off sammyantharickman on bebo

From Stirling last night

16675716a10755986778l.jpg

16675716a10755986963l.jpg

16675716a10755987504l.jpg

One word........Cardigan!!!!!!! :horny:

That comes a close 2nd to the tux.:D

From Stirling last night

Yay! Thanks for these!!!
It has been so strange not having photos from the recent gigs.

Love the cardigan...all it needs is.....the glasses.
:cool:

Yup, I've had it and a few others for over 20 years now. I kept the postcard size stuff and a few books, a lot of other stuff I got rid of :(. I was trying to post a few others but I keep getting error messages so maybe I'll try again later.
gigs.
i think that is has something to do.i assume you would post it in the attachment righttht the attchment files arent allowed tzo be higher than a certain size itherwise you would get the error note i upload the files to a account in one ogf the photoaccounts liek ohotbucket and afteruploading choose the img code to get in in here appearing...
otherwise if you would like to upload it to the attachments scale the scans dowen to a lower picquality size then it works
edit oh im see you have posted in inside the thread so i was wrong..its hsut cause i has problems with the attchments as not all pics are in a small size esp those scanned

This may seem strange, but I had a bloody awful couple of days and looking through the frink has really cheered me up. :blushing: Especially those cardigan pics! :love:
Morrissey looks like a holographic blur in my Omagh pictures, sadly, but my friend has some lovely ones. So, til then...

morrissey_4.jpg

Now can anybody tell me what it IS about the cardigan :horny: ? Oh goodness, I do believe it struck me too! :eek: :confused: :horny:

From Stirling last night

First of all much thanks for posting these..aww..
i was waiting for good ireland pics for days..:eek:
but now we got some..and they're breathtaking..!!!
the cardigan..well..i'm not a fan of them..and never really was..
i can't really explain..but they don't get me , anyway..:rolleyes:..
BUT the caro shirt is damn hot..i love them..great to see them that often..
they're exactly my style..
to me..i really bought too many of them..(but for sure not THAT expensive) ..since moz wear them on tour in all colours and styles..it feels like moz would be on my skin..and that's hot..:D

Now can anybody tell me what it IS about the cardigan :horny: ? Oh goodness, I do believe it struck me too! :eek: :confused: :horny:

I can't speak for everyone else, but for me the cardigan is all part of his I'm-not-really-sexy disguise. The glasses too. Just one more layer to peel away before you get to his pink nakedness. Cardigans and glasses make you look meek and average, but on someone like him who is anything but meek and average, it just highlights the fact that he's sexy and extraordinary.

Plus, it means he's never really changed from the boy he was when I first encountered him. :)

I can't speak for everyone else, but for me the cardigan is all part of his I'm-not-really-sexy disguise. The glasses too. Just one more layer to peel away before you get to his pink nakedness. Cardigans and glasses make you look meek and average, but on someone like him who is anything but meek and average, it just highlights the fact that he's sexy and extraordinary.

Plus, it means he's never really changed from the boy he was when I first encountered him. :)

Ohh, that's a good way of looking at it. :thumb: I would rather Morrissey in a cardigan than in a suit or even a tux, any day, any day, any day...

another cardigan (it is ?)
picture.php

japanese signing 95

another cardigan (it is ?)
picture.php

japanese signing 95

Nice, but this^^ picture does not have the same effect on me as the Stirling pix, but that's just because of him, I think he's sexier now that he's older, and the sexier the Moz, the sexier the cardigan effect, I think.... Oh God, look at those b.u.t.t.o.n.s. :horny: :crazy:
:horny:

And Scarlet, yes!, that must be the way it works! :thumb:

16675716a10755987209l.jpg

16675716a10755987554l.jpg

16675716a10755987351l.jpg

Sturlin sweat! :D

pics from sammyantharickman on bebo

black,and,white,morrissey-5a6336fba7a07ac173d606833620ab29_m.jpg

The fashion sense rivals today's :)

3042394%7EThe-Smiths-Manchester-Band-Lead-Singer-Morrissey-March-1984-Posters.jpg

Cutie Pie

4066367.jpg

Mmmm neck frink

fake.jpg

Back
Top Bottom