morrissey frink thread!

I had this poster on my wall for a really long time, since the early 90's til I moved out of that apartment:
031.jpg

chicsept92.jpg

And here's a "kind eyes" pic for Scarlet:

land3.jpg

chicsept92.jpg

And here's a "kind eyes" pic for Scarlet:

land3.jpg
Thank you for the kind-eyed one, but it's that first one that has made it difficult to breathe. LawdyJeebus, it is hurtinggg meee.

And one for me that I believe was taken by sweetness522:

:love::love::love:
l_c1c939b8277ad5114f55089536c5d967.jpg

You know it! :lbf:

What's great about this is that if we're all there, Morrissey doesn't have to worry about what he's wearing or his expression - there's going to be someone who thinks it is just the hottest thing ever!

I know I keep posting this one, but I like brooding Moz:
moz26oct3jo6.jpg

l_8823805dbe17a162cce7c598db682c98.jpg

mozblueeyes.jpg

OH... This just made me wonder where everyone first saw Morrissey! Tell me!

220px-Morrissey-Alexander-Film-.jpg

I'd been listening to The Smiths for a long time, but for some reason had never laid eyes on any of them. I didn't know the name of the man singing (I survived on unlabeled tapes), so when someone on another forum mentioned someone called Morrissey who was a ginormous weirdo, I went a-Googling and discovered that he was the guy singing those songs I loved.

I found this picture and was disappointed that he didn't look like a ginormous weirdo.

But I dug a little deeper and was pleased to find that he was. :p

Long time Moz fan.. first post on the forums.
Quick question, hope it's in the right thread. If not, I apologize in advance. Anyone happen to have the original picture whence this came from? I want it for reference for my tattoo artist and can't seem to find it anywhere. I emailed stephane over at PassionsJustLikeMine and was told it may be from Morrissey Shot which it is not, as I happen to own this book. Any help on my quest will be immensely appreciated. Cheers.

Picture1-2.jpg

Quick question, hope it's in the right thread. If not, I apologize in advance. Anyone happen to have the original picture whence this came from? I want it for reference for my tattoo artist and can't seem to find it anywhere. I emailed stephane over at PassionsJustLikeMine and was told it may be from Morrissey Shot which it is not, as I happen to own this book. Any help on my quest will be immensely appreciated. Cheers.

Picture1-2.jpg

I believe this is on my other computer somewhere... But I have so many photos of him that it'll take me awhile to locate it. Give me a few days. If anyone else has it, please post it and save me a lot of searching. :)

By the way, guys, I am about to post my Moz Meeting Story in my journal on another site and I'd like to share it with some of you. SOME OF YOU. No meanies. Let me know if it's a burning desire. :) (I'm not trying to milk it. I'm just still in awe. I promise.)

Picture1-2.jpg
quifftacular2.jpg

It was shot by Kevin Cummins in April 1991 for the 'NME'. It was later printed on a huge A2 size poster that 'NME' gave away free.
Thanks, as ever, to Comtesse
Good luck with the tattoo! :thumb:

And one for me that I believe was taken by sweetness522:

:love::love::love:
l_c1c939b8277ad5114f55089536c5d967.jpg

I remember a lot of people hating on this jacket/shirt when he wore it. I think he looks so hot in it.

I'm going to share with all my frinker friends Lottie's birthday present I made for her. Now that she's seen it (well a couple weeks ago) EVERYONE can see it! It's the best thing I've ever made if I do say so myself :D
14647_1287145452269_1039164249_30853333_1228414_n.jpg

14647_1287145492270_1039164249_30853334_3634501_n.jpg

Ok so Im a little slow uploading pics etc, :blushing: would it help if I said that ive only just stopped hugging it? ;)

I did mean to also thankyou you rotten lot for the FABULOUS birthday posts, and once again I failed, so here it is..

THANKS A ZILLION FRINK SQUAD, YOU MADE MY DAY. :thumb:

and Pags, you know what I think of this bag and your good self, so I wont go over it all, i will just say that its the best birthday present ive ever had. and im so proud of it, (and the fact that NOONE else will have one the same..

*runs to stroke the bag some more*

Back
Top Bottom