morrissey frink thread!

We never went that far, did we?:p

I don't think so. Please hit me if I start to sound that pathetic.

Okay, so I was thinking about Morrissey's beautiful armpits and...

does anybody really have any idea??? i'm pretty much 110% ++++++ perfect that it's huge, but i just want to know. he said in an interview he would pose nude if he was paid enough because he has nothing to hide. why hasn't anyone offered him the money?????? who wouldn't want to see the most 110% +++++++++ perfect looking person alive un clothed?

Here's a couple of my favourites that I took at the London Gigs. Just like to say Hi to Lottie and Suparni for keeping me company and being loads of frinky fun, such a shame it had to end.

P1000910.jpg

P1000904.jpg

P1000694.jpg

P1000684.jpg

P1000682.jpg

P1000771.jpg

P1000756.jpg

These are gorgeous, thank you for sharing them. He looks hoooot in that shirt and jeans. I'd love to have your camera. What kind of camera did you use?

Here's a couple of my favourites that I took at the London Gigs. Just like to say Hi to Lottie and Suparni for keeping me company and being loads of frinky fun, such a shame it had to end.

P1000910.jpg

P1000904.jpg

P1000694.jpg

P1000684.jpg

P1000682.jpg

P1000771.jpg

P1000756.jpg

wow thanks..very clear..adore them..right click and saved;)

P1000910.jpg

P1000904.jpg

P1000694.jpg

P1000684.jpg

P1000682.jpg

P1000771.jpg

P1000756.jpg

Wow, you got a pic of him in that shirt! The show HAD to end because he was simply too hot to continue in that blue shirt. People are freaking out about perhaps not getting a refund for the Friday show... (pff they will refund it if you ask me, or book another gig to replace it) and I say that it was worth the $$$ just to catch a glimpse of him in that shirt and jeans - looked DAMN good in that shirt and jeans... Thanks...
if you are who I think you are... then you ROCK!!! and I had a great time chillin with you at the shows... thanks!

He looks amazing in all these pics. I am starting to feel strange and Crazy Crystal's words are starting to burn into my mind... I think I gotta get out of here if I am going to remain sane and maintain any facade of dignity.

You know what's nice? You're on all fours and he's behind on his knees and you wrap the top or your ankles and feet around to the back of his calves and feel him pull his body into yours, helping him a little in time. Oh so nice.

WELL THEN! :eek: I... I doubt I'll be able to concentrate on any other thoughts for the rest of the week.

My God... Morrissey... behind me... :eek:

You know, there should be a new thread just for the really DIRTY thoughts. Am I wrong? Imagine all the stuff we could say in there! :horny:

and????:D:rolleyes:

WELL THEN! :eek: I... I doubt I'll be able to concentrate on any other thoughts for the rest of the week.

My God... Morrissey... behind me... :eek:

You know, there should be a new thread just for the really DIRTY thoughts. Am I wrong? Imagine all the stuff we could say in there! :horny:

my words, absolutley;)...and belive me or not but YES that thoughts were part of my dreams last night:eek::rolleyes:

Because I'm still stuck at work... :mad:

Pics from today's Doncaster show posted on flickr! Yay! :D

doncaster1_30_081.jpg

doncaster1_30_082.jpg

doncaster1_30_083.jpg
<--is it just me or is Morrissey getting younger??! Look at his skin!!!

doncaster1_30_084.jpg

Jeebus, Mel! Settle down! You have to remember that a lot of the people who are in here haven't been part of his auuudience (fans) for as long as you and I have. His NHS glasses are rarely mentioned anymore.

Also, "I put up with being lumped in with hetero females droolingly objectifying Morrissey for his ass, but do all the frinksters have to be ignorant, too?", is a pretty nasty thing to say in here... or anywhere. You're doing the same thing to us as you feel has been done to you... you've just made an assumption and a sweeping generalization about us.

I've been away...

Okay, I accept that I needed to be told to settle down, but you seem to have neglected to read my conciliatory posts after that. I also wrote that I think it's a good thing Moz knows we lust over him. I know that's why this thread exists! I'm not here to ruin anyone's good time.

I wasn't the one generalising that we on the frink thread were ignorant girls who wouldn't know of such things as NHS specs -- EPbabe originally made that comment (joke?).

Ask on the Morrissey-hair thread. The guys there might know. We're mostly girls here. :o

Is my original comment. Meaning that it's the guys who tend to wear those glasses or their lookalikes.

I've been away...

Okay, I accept that I needed to be told to settle down, but you seem to have neglected to read my conciliatory posts after that. I also wrote that I think it's a good thing Moz knows we lust over him. I know that's why this thread exists! I'm not here to ruin anyone's good time.

I wasn't the one generalising that we on the frink thread were ignorant girls who wouldn't know of such things as NHS specs -- EPbabe originally made that comment (joke?).

And my comment (joke?) was a lot more offending then yours, wasn't it? "being lumped in with hetero females droolingly objectifying Morrissey for his ass, but do all the frinksters have to be ignorant?" Oh and I never used the word "ignorant".

Sorry Mel if I offended you or anyone else, I didn't mean to. And I didn't mean to start the discussion again, but I wanted to make myself clear.

Time for a bit of younger Mozzy... Oh so pretty and oh so gorgeous!

mozzysweet.jpg

mozdontlook.jpg

mozbooth.jpg

Whoah! That last one is new to me! As closely as I follow this man's every move in life, it shocks me that a photo of him can exist that I've never seen... yet it happens sometime. Strange.

I hate denim, but he makes it look good. He could probably wear a suit of dung and make it look good though. He has this power.

Back
Top Bottom